Port the Foam Force guns

NTSAM

b0690afd13.png

These toy guns, from /tg/.

They shoot darts like the tommy gun and crossbow.

They got nicer sprites too.

Before you ask why we should port them, why shouldn't we? It doesn't seem like it'd be too difficult to work in. Seems harmless as well. We could also port the riot darts for clever syndicate if we want.

Posters for these guns already exist in-game, so their implementation is already supported.

Why not?

this legit hurts my brain to look at

but i'll probably do this in a few days, i haven't been doing my job of porting cute things lately

Change the blue caps to orange, maybe? Assuming the issue is with color.

Posters for these guns already exist in-game, so their implementation is already supported.

Why not?

this legit hurts my brain to look at

but i'll probably do this in a few days, i haven't been doing my job of porting cute things lately

Change the blue caps to orange, maybe? Assuming the issue is with color.

NT has a hard on for blue. Everything must be blue. Red and red-hues (orange) are Syndicate colors. Though you could argue that the Syndicate are smuggling toys to an NT research base to kill productivity I suppose...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

NT has a hard on for blue. Everything must be blue. Red and red-hues (orange) are Syndicate colors. Though you could argue that the Syndicate are smuggling toys to an NT research base to kill productivity I suppose...

Security is syndicate: confirmed

Security is syndicate: confirmed

Both syndicate and security terrorize the station.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use