N-O. Do not remove organs!

Shadeykins

https://github.com/ParadiseSS13/Paradise/pull/3181

No.

I am thoroughly, thoroughly against this.

This is why PR's should be posted with links directly on the forums, not on Github.

This is an intense mechanical game change that has gotten no consultation whatsoever and is being pushed.

I only saying this so to avoid a big flame war or something akin, that PR gets rid of the empty Organ folder, since Fethas moved organs somewhere else. Nothing else was changed.

Then please, please dear god specify that in the PR.

What fox removed, is related to organs in "name" only, it was an empty data structure file labeled "organ" that didn't actually have anything in it. I suspect it to be an ancient relic of a half-thought-through idea, but since the file didn't actually CONTAIN anything, nothing's changed from its removal.

Hue.

What I said was entirely in reference to the file: "Unbalanced text file" and "empty processes".

There's no way I'd support removal of organs, especially when I'm one of the biggest supporters of Fethas' organ overhaul.

While I realize that not everyone is a coder--it does help to take note of what files have changed =p

Ya got tricked by the fox.

Hue.

What I said was entirely in reference to the file: "Unbalanced text file" and "empty processes".

There's no way I'd support removal of organs, especially when I'm one of the biggest supporters of Fethas' organ overhaul.

While I realize that not everyone is a coder--it does help to take note of what files have changed =p

Perhaps be more clear with your descriptions then?

Hue.

I decided to remove organs as they were unbalanced and mostly just full of empty processes that didn't do anything anyways.

Quite a lot of organs are pretty minimal and don't do much, and without looking directly at the code most people are just going to assume there's a lot of extra bunk code that goes into organs themselves.

Unless you already have the onhand knowledge that for some reason there's an empty folder called "organs", you're going to assume we're talking about the not-so-empty folder that deals with organs.

You also said in a comment...

" What about the chems that heal organ damage?

They don't hurt anything by still existing."

I caught this literally twenty minutes after posting, and everything in the comments/statement you made pointed towards this PR being the full removal of organs

>:C