Hello Everyone.

Knightedskull

I've plays SS13 before and usually only on Paradise Station months ago.

Recently I've gotten hooked into the game once more because of course I get the itch to play again.

After several weeks of near non-stop playing ( its sucking my soul), and seeing my character actually drawn

by PhantasmicDream ( brief cameo with Calico, neat story behind that shift) convinced me its about time to join the community.

I'm hoping to get to know people more and to post some good stories about my character, Von Bon, and the crazy space adventures he finds himself in.

lol It was no biggie. Even though I had arrived maybe not 5 minutes in but it would have been my word against a CMO. I knew I was a goner that round as I drank a ton of drinks and didn't even know what was going on. Next thing I know the CMO is dragging me into Maint and starts beating me up and stuffing me with drugs.

Well mid-round antag is a thing so while I definitely noticed you had only recently arrived I couldn't make assumptions based on that, and even if I did it would be metagaming. I really should have questioned why the CMO was in the maint tunnels in the first place but with all the Captain's BS going on and the shuttle docking shortly we had to make hasty decisions which turned out wrong. At the least I should have had the Blueshield cuff you and drag you to the shuttle brig alive. It was very wrong of me to order your execution on the CMOs word alone, especially just being the NT Rep and not the Warden or something with the correct authority to do that sort of thing.

Wait, were you the NT Rep that I had treated before all that mess? All I can remember after getting drunk was the brutal beatings and all that happened afterwords. I didn't even notice it was done by an NT. I had assumed it was the HoS and someone else that was basically doing this to me :

full.gif

*give one of those guys a medical lab coat to complete the image*

Yeah sure you goofed then as an NT Rep but because I was basically picturing ^that^ in my head that I smiled a bit over the scene and moment.

I guess what I am saying is that it was at the right amount of over the top to not frustrate me? Sounds about right.

No, I never needed any medical treatment that round. It was just me and the Blueshield at that point and we had literally just incinerated one changeling (who tried to monkey out of the cuffs but was still surrounded so he had no way of escaping) and then we heard you and the CMO calling for help over the radio and since we were nearby we thought we were helping out by coming to the CMO's aid.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use