Oh God how do I hello...?!

Poison Dancer

Hi!

I've only been around for a couple of days but as I seem to be hopelessly addicted to the game (for now) I should go ahead and do this before I never do it ever. A good few have probably run into me as Jeni Caballera (sugar).

I'm new to SS13 in general, been playing off and on for a handful of weeks and still consider myself pretty 'noobish'. I did a shift in the kitchen and it was frankly embarrassing. I hope you guys enjoyed the burned messes and deep fried meat! When it comes to RP in the wider interwebs, I'm a veteran of many a forum RP and MU*, consider myself a pretty great writer when I knuckle down and concentrate, and find the only problem I have on this game is the FRANTIC PACE. I'd be throwing out three paragraphs at a time given the choice and the time to do so, so it's probably just as well...

iRL I'm in merry old England though by the hours I keep you wouldn't exactly notice this. My big passions are music - I play guitar and sing - and martial arts, the latter taking the lion's share of my obsessive-if-constantly-drifting focus. I've trained a couple different styles of kung fu, kickboxing, jiu jitsu, karate and now boxing. I have a match coming up in December so making myself lots of free time to end up in optimum shape for that one.

Let's see how much this means, in practice, I play way too much SS13. HMM.

Welcome to nanotrasen I hop~ (you hear some gun fire breaking out and then a new voice up) RUN BEBORE IT'S TOO LAT~ (more gun fire can be heard over and then a deadly silenced came over) run!

I'll be honest, I'm legit more afraid of the Chef role than I am of working in Virology or something equally dangerous. What if everyone makes fun of my cooking skills? The horror!

For reals, though, thanks for taking on the chef job so players like me don't have to. It seems nearly as complicated as Chemistry!

Feel free to say hi if you see me around as Maxwell Edison!

Right?! Cooking is terrifying. I feel the same way in real life, which is why I try to keep to working front of house in pubs and restaurants. ...of course now I am technically cooking, but it's for kids. That doesn't count, kids either hate all food or love all food: SAFE!

Yep, cooking is nuts. ...of course everything on SS13 is nuts.

Welcome to Paradise!

Cooking isn't that bad. Just ask a bunch of questions in adminhelp and give our lazy mentors something to do.

Or check the wiki, which has recipes for everything you can make.

But giving the mentors something to do might be more fun.

Just ask a bunch of questions in adminhelp and give our lazy mentors something to do.

Or check the wiki, which has recipes for everything you can make.

But giving the mentors something to do might be more fun.

Wow, I'm offended.

I'm going to make an admin complaint now.

Anyways, welcome to Paradise.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use