Slime people hairstyles.

johannhawk

Slime dreadlocks! Get the rastaslime botanists ready to grow that dank weed, even if they cant breath to smoke it

IPCs can't breathe, but they're still dank af

I don't think hairstyles would work due to the way slime people are. Pretty sure you'd essentially have two hairstyles (the one the overlay has, and the one you chose). If we did decide to change slime people up, this idea would require a solid body as overlays dont sound too great for this idea.

Correct me if I'm wrong, coders.

• 6 months later...

/tg/ uses slime people hair. (At least if you enable slime people to be chosen in settings.)

It's as transparent as their bodies. Same color too.

I can get a screenshot if you want one.

/tg/ uses slime people hair. (At least if you enable slime people to be chosen in settings.)

...how was i never aware of that...

EDIT: i would love a screenshot.

.... Why do we not have those.

Coders pls.

I'll pay in hugs.

Johann wants screenshots so I shall deliver

e101737194.png

This is the "Big Pompadour" hair on a slime person

fbe507e8eb.png

Floorlength Braid on a slime person.

The color of the hair is forced to be the same as the body - And /tg/ slime people have color settings much like ours, I don't see how it would be incompatible. Could also just find some way to shove in a "force haircolor change" thing and add alpha of some sort

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use