Walter Auman.

Dawes

Name:Walter Auman

Race:Human

Blood Type:A+

General Occupational Role(s):Head of personell,Civilian,Surgeon,Blueshield,Bartender.

Biography:Walter Auman,Born on Earth In 2529,Was the son of a middle-classed Businessman and a Nurse,Since the beginning he showed love for studying,This and the fact that he lived in the outskirts of his hometown,Led him to achieve no friendships through his youngness,During his formation days his hunger for Knowledge led him to search and acquire for Books,His parents led his interst toward a local School which was focussed on The medical Arts, When he finally achieved his Advanced surgery course His Hunger for kownledge led him To a journey of Knowledge across the galaxy deep and wide,On his journey he managed to reach Epsilon Indi During the human Revolution,His journey stopped there where is knowledge of the medical procedures and surgery found usefulness in him,He eventually settled with the colonist on Epsilon Indi During those day he received the news that both of his parent Died in Car Accident,He never looked back to heart after that.

Qualifications:Standard Medical Procedures,Paperwork,Advanced surgery.

Employment Records:After His services provided on the Epsilon Indi,Nanotransen Hired him as a surgeon,With the hang of time he was observed to divert to different Department out of curiosity.

Security Records:None.

Medical Records:He lost one of His Arm During a shootout on his first day.

Personnel Photo (Appearance text):(Uh This is going to be hard to make so I still have to think about it.)

Commendations [only to be added by admin]:

Reprimands [only to be added by admin]:

Other Notes:He seems to remain calm under most of the situation,He usually engages Philosophical questioning with people(OOC:Tried to do my best but a man never stops to learn so i'd like you to point out any problem with the Record.)

• 1 month later...

Ah Walter, a true blue bureaucrat.

I remember coming to Cargo once and pulling the reports out of the filing cabinet to make sure they all had the HoP's stamp, I felt like Walter was on the verge of crying tears of joy when that happened.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use