SUBMISSION THREAD FOR ART CONTEST

ZomgPonies

Only post your submissions here.

Do not comment on submissions.

This is -not- a discussion thread, discussions are to be done via the main thread in the general section of the forums.

People who cannot respect these simple rules will earn forum warnings.

Each person can submit more than once.

Some rough drawing i did a week ago slightly polished. i will probaly get annihilated by some amazing artists on some of the SS13 communities but YODO

I still have to fix the hands lol.

Ja5ySmW.png

Edited by Guest

[Hey guys! Carl Trent here! I made this picture of space station 13 in about an hour, it was something I did for fun. I know I won't be winning this. Not by a long shot, but, it is still fun to let others see this! I hope you at least get a smile!

Cdnfw.png

Here's the appropriate size that is supposed to use. Totally didn't see it, I personally don't like it anymore when I make it this size, but oh well. 3V8Qh.png

Edited by Guest

JlBDPmY.png

This is my entry for the contest! The janitor is holding on to a platform while a mime clings to him, with a clown on his ankles! I had lots of fun making this!

PS - I have an un-watermarked version of this, if you'd like it. But for posting reasons, I left it on there.

So here is my submission, may be a bit late, I suck at drawing but I am handy with photoshop. Hope you enjoy it, had fun making the gif, I also have a non gif form if it's needed.

Radithor-Submission_zpsdx9uztxg.gif

This is a following submission with an edit or two that was suggested.

Contest-Submission-2_zps04b903be.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Regen unpinned this topic