PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Reminds me of the time I [spoiler2]rolled changeling[/spoiler2] as Entchtut, tied up Laskorreshkor [spoiler2]after stinging him with a mute sting[/spoiler2], and s[spoiler2]liced[/spoiler2] his [spoiler2]head[/spoiler2] off with [spoiler2]an armblade[/spoiler2] and [spoiler2]absorbed him[/spoiler2].

Ah yeah," i'm an antag and need to kill my IC SO". Always makes for great stories.

Changeling Bryce going mad, fracturing his personality between Bryce and the other absorbed minds and finally arguing with himself in the bathrooms about killing Alissa or not is a round I'll never forget.

Wow, damn! The one you recently did a page back of Rissa and Tristen turned out bloody amazing! I love the poses. It just keeps getting better! Absolutely wicked.

Don't worry, it isn't that lewd. That's just the face she made during one of her routine personality tweaking sessions... Yeah...

My favourite of the faces so far is probably Jonah's pissed off face. It's so perfect!

Tried drawing up some horror looking creature for Tully

tumblr_o92zywFWNI1rwve5ao3_540.jpg

tumblr_o92zywFWNI1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

tumblr_o92zywFWNI1rwve5ao4_1280.jpg

I don't really draw horror looking things so it was kinda tough

And here's a cute Churchy grabbing Garoon's tail

tumblr_o92zywFWNI1rwve5ao2_1280.jpg

Oh silly PD, don't say you don't do horror well...you draw such shadowling ascendants and other creepy-horror things very well.

Also nice that you finished that cover...I managed to start on it last morning cause I had to save each layer as their own image before transferring it over.

as for fashion styles you are forgetting ripped trenchcoats, and bionic super cano-arms with a car battery sticking out of the chest to power the super energon rifle and don't forget the ever lovely dapper top hat.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use