Suggestion: A boots clack sound when someone uses the salute emote

Landerlow

Example can be heard at 0:02. 

Disclaimer: I did not know of any other movies/scenes off the top of my head. Informational/educational purposes only, etc, etc.

Thoughts? 

Personally I think it'd be a nice small thing for immersion. 

• Like 2

Okay so, update.

Sir @henri215has made a sound for this gotten the sound from CM for this. 
For an example: See/listen here: https://discord.com/channels/145533722026967040/145700319819464704/1141824352694845501

The question is: Should we:

1: Make that possible for ALL shoes
2: Limit this to jackboots, jacksandals and dress shoes, to give them more uniqueness and perhaps a small incentive to wear them more? But by doing so, many people will not be able to do the salute emote with sound (the emote itself still works) by default. 

Let your opinion be known if you like (click the link to go to the discord message/discussion)

Edited by Landerlow

i'd say limit it to "formal" shoes. it'd be a bit weird if the sound played with something goofy like clown shoes or ducky shoes, or something heavy like mag boots.

4 minutes ago, Spacemanspark said:

For clown or duck shoes it should make that noise rubber chickens make when inflating 

If you can find an audio file that we could use, yep

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use