902881496_Terrysrobustness.png.8efa54f50092af1aff9901ca66bdb3f6.png

Age/D.O.B: 25 08/27/2536

Place Of Birth: Arca 3, Vazzend Fringe systems 

Species: Vulpkanin

Secondary Language: Gutter

Blood Type: O-

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Affiliation: Me, myself, and I

Religious Beliefs: Binarism (The Twins.)

Childhood: Petty criminal, mechanic apprentice

Adulthood: NT employee, professional shittalker

Detailed Information

Appearance:

5'3 vulp with a light yellow coat, short black hair. While his pelt is on a bit of the 'fluffy' side, it doesn't really hide the fact he's rather on the scrawny side. Original Eyes are brown, while cybernetic are a bright yellow. Heavy and deep scarring is visible on his left arm, with a hole in his left ear sporting a pair of blue earrings.

Character Voice:

Loud, bit baritone with a very clear and distinct tone. Not to smooth, not to rough. (Honestly out of all the characters I have designed over the years, Terry is the only one I feel my own voice may fit for. I may provide a voice clip later on.)

Personality:

Cocky to a fault, Hero Syndrome, Charismatic, Sly

Medical Record:

Due to length of the document here are the cliffnotes

Note 1. PTSD brought on by encounter with red space entity known as [REDACTED]. Patient has shown signs of extreme panic when left in an unlit room for a time, claiming to hear [REDACTED] voice.

Note 2. Heavy scarring on arm is resistant to all methods of healing or reversal, even cloned limbs seem to atrophy to the same state as the original. Patient states [REDACTED] is responsible for them. Motor function is impaired, but arm is still operationl

Note 3. Original eyes were lost through an incident with a syndicate agent that lead to their removal with a screwdriver, new eyes are not same coloration as old.

Note 4. Seems to have a mistrust of Fox plushies? Quote 'Fuckers literally can break bone' definitely in need of a psych evaluation.

Character Biography

Background:

Born Techteinech Zweilicht on Arca 3 to two lower class civilians, following the wanderlust that many vulpkanin feel at times. The middle child of eight children, all but Techteinech being female. At an early age he had shown signs of being a trouble maker, including multiple run ins with the law, breaking and entering being among the lead reasons for his arrests. After an incident leaving a good friend, and his girlfriend at the time, dead with the help of his parents he managed to get accepted into the Mars Institute of technology. Acceptance of employment by NT after graduation, name sited down as Terry Watson for ease of communication with other species.

Family:

Onnmir Zweilicht - Mother 

Samlllfar Zweilicht -Father 

Binbaram Zweilicht - Oldest sister

Vulftek Zweilicht - Older sister

Tahes Zweilicht - Older sister

Grohel Zweilicht -Older sister

Mirmak Zweilicht - Younger sister

Samor Zweilicht - Younger sister

Genwu Zweilicht - Younger sister (Missing)

History:

Photo attatched as taken age 12. Arca 3 Security precinct  #6. 

431968644_YoungTerrybust.png.53d88796c532b403d853b856cd9c2c0f.png

Personal Relationships

Romantically Involved | Romantic Interest | Admire | Respected | Close Friend | Good Friend | Friend | Acquaintance | Neutral/Unsure | Dislike | Hate | Despise | Death Wish | Fear

(Use this for Individual Relations)

(You May also use colour coding, if you wish)

Faction Relations

Allied | Love | Like | Neutral | Dislike | Hate | Enemy

(Use this for Characters personal opinion on Paradise stations factions!)

Other Information

Special skills include Chain smoking, Cardboard Cutout Enthusiast (Officer Board for life), an inability to keep his mouth shut when he's pissed something off that is out to kill him.

Theme:

Wot Theme

Delta Theme

Edited by shatterdcoyote
  • Like 2

"Hey Terry, so for your birthday I got you a fox plush that looks just like you!"

"What have you done."

"Uh.. I just got you a fox plus-"

"YOU HAVE CURSED US ALL FOR THE MILLENNIA TO COME YOU MADMAN"

• explodyparrot 1

1 hour ago, shatterdcoyote said:

You wouldn't trust them either if they were immortal demonic beings who break your limbs as them! >:C

It’s all in your head, kid

*Pulls our a cigarette and proceeds to light it*

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use