First time SS13 player, so please be gentle

SerBeardian

Been hearing a lot about SS13, but never really paid much attention to anything (except the clowns) until Youtube suggested BlackPantsLegion, and now I'm hooked.

Never played before, but I hope to pick it up quick enough.

I'm Aussie, so I expect I won't see many of you except over the weekend, but I'm looking forward to the experience.

• Like 3

Welcome aboard! The games mechanics can be quite cumbersome at first but once you get the hang of it, it's second nature. Don't be afraid to MHELP if you are confused about something.

Cya on station! I'm the red headed bitch that works security all the time!

• Like 3

Hiya! And welcome to the forums.

Make some posts, have some fun. If you haven't already, we have a discord chat where a lot of us are chatting at, be aware of the salt piles.

Hopefully see you some time around station! 

1 hour ago, PhantasmicDream said:

be aware of the salt piles.

I read this as "Salt Pies"

Need a PR to add salt pies to the clowns locker...craftable by the chef...and available thru cargo crate in bulk. For obvious reasons.

• Like 3

Getting a full dose of SS13s madness on this intro post. As it should be ???

A true "Welcome Aboard"

Edited by ZN23X
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, SerBeardian said:

Never played before, but I hope to pick it up quick enough.

You'll do fine.. It's quite onerous at first but once you get a grasp of the game play mechanics and the controls. It'll become second nature

I'll make sure to keep an eye out for you. I can be referred to as 

J.A.R.V.I.S 2350, Vladimir Kush and Grover ......

Edited by Vladimir Kush

Welcome aboard! We probably won't bump into each other too much unless you end up in the brig for one reason or another, but Tony Marsilona or Mercy Haliber will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use