Special Round! :3

Ethan Malakay

What if you make a round like, about four, or six hours? No crew transfer, all the crew doing their job, nothing blowing up. If it is blowing up, just clone and call enginnering, there is at least one admin with one mentor every time i check, so no problem to keep it up. What? Sounds good for me, doesn't for you too?

Hm, you know, I kinda remember when, like, SS13 was a game at heart, you get what I'm saying? Something people would play for fun, you know? Sure, there was some roleplay masking tape, but it was still entertaining! And stimulating! The rounds were short enough to keep things fresh, too. Oh man, those were the days. Such a shame that it's shifting slowly towards Slightly-Enhanced Desk Job Simulator 2016, tsk tsk.

It would be fun I think however it has a problem, engineers and such who would normally get the most gamesplay worth out of this round aren't going to start large mega projects and such without knowing its double extended. At the same time, many other people would quit if they knew it was double extended thus reducing population and spontaneous rp.

I think it could work IF we knew it was a non-standard round AND had random admin spawned events that aren't super destructive. If they are spawning wizards and shit and xenomorphs the station would get fucked up even faster. Obviously this would take more admin planning, it might be helpful to consider making an admin eyes only list of scenarios and ideas, perhaps fed by community input, to feed such a series of scenarios so it isn't so difficult to always come up with multiple original ideas.

We've all had a round where we hope the shift is almost over, we look at the clock and its 13:00, lets not have that but have to wait until the clock reads 16:00. It's a nic concept, although it's more fitting for high rp in my honest opinion.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use