Regen´s guide to traitoring

Regen

Sup guys, People keep telling me I do good as antag, so I figured I would make a guide so that you might also win a round some day!

Keep in mind that this is a WIP and I will be just ruffly putting things here as I come up with em.

So then, lets start with the normal traitor.

Traitor

So you are a traitor? Good shit! You are one of the reasons the shuttle might be called, so lets get to work!

First off, evaluate your tasks, for this example, say you need to kill someone.

First look them up on the crew manifest, what job do they have? Can you interact with them somehow? Will your line of work ever need to talk to that person?

Non the less, attempt to get close to your target, you want to kill them when you are alone.

Second, lets check if you have an uplink, if you do then congratulations, you are one step closer to killing your target or doing your task!

If you can´t remember your code, just type "notes" in the verb field and it will show up in your memory.

Now there is a couple of ways you can kill someone.

You could try to do it stealthy, nobody will ever notice that you killed them

Or you could run at them with 3 needles of CH and full syndie gear

I preffer stealth.

So just lock your PDA (go out of syndie mode) and keep moving, as I said get close to your target.

Now keep at it, do your job, dont go running around like an idiot looking suspicious.

Now start to make relations with people, talk to others, use side channel and make people remember your name

(SAY MY NAME!)

This will help you in case you get caught at the crime scene, people will actually help you out!

Be friendly with people, try to make them like you.

For this part you NEED GLOVES

Gloves can be found all over the station, remember that insulated gloves are more easly spotted, I suggest keeping 2 pair if you can get a hold of them, one pair of stun gloves of you choice, and one pair of insulated gloves.

Okay now lets say you want to go in for the kill, there is A LOT of ways to kill someone, and I would be just using too much energy to type them all out, so I am just going to say this.

BE CREATIVE.

In most chases you only have to use a sleepy pen or nothing at all depending on your job.

A chemist can EASLY make a pill of 50 units of CH and force him to swallow it, he will be gone instantly.

A security.. well if you cant kill someone as a security don´t play security.

A skilled botanist can have some fun ways of killing others.

gah, as I said there are so many ways to kill people in this game, be creative!

- Side note here, there is NO reason to get an Esword, it will just end up giving you away, a crowbar or toolbox works wonders to the head if they are drugged by a sleepy pen.

I will make a different thread about creative ways of killing people, you will be surprised of all the ways I have found to kill people.

Again this is a WIP, there might be grammatical errors, there might be things that I missed, I just wrote this in 10 minutes out of my head.

Well you could add to traitor stuff here, and post on the other creative ways of killing in the creative ways of killing thread

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

ntxub's complete traitoring guide

1. shit yourself because you've finally gotten picked to be antag after all this time (important)

2. run off to some secluded maintenance hall to create whatever retarded gimmick you've had rolling around in the back of your mind

3. run back and forth gathering materials, always coming back with just one less scrap of metal or glass then you needed

4. accidentally mess up one of the biggest parts of the build half way through, have to build the whole thing over

5. hear of xenos and poisonous gas over the radio. start rushing to finish your build.

6. escape shuttle called.

7. panic, rush for the command department in a mad scramble to recall the shuttle.

8. too late

9. spawn in an e-sword and try to go out on a murderboning rampage to at least do something traitory so this whole couple hour round doesn't feel like a waste

10. get robusted by an assistant with a toolbox in the first 15 seconds

11. round ends

12. go into character selection options

13. toggle off 'spawn as antag' options, for you have proven yourself unworthy

14. close the game window and curl up in a secluded corner somewhere

15. cry

Throw bombs everywhere.

Toss people out the airlock.

Fill everything inventory space with Tramadol.

Make security extremely pissed.

Emag into the now unsecure armoury.

Take all the guns.

Kill EVERYONE.

Spawn a dozen Emags.

Emag everything.

And yes, I mean EVERYTHING.

1. Panic that your shit at traitoring.

2. Come up with some over complicated plan revolving around mindslave implants and the engineering outpost.

3. Also buy a voice changer and agent id card.

4. Set the agent ID card to say 'alien queen'.

5. Say anything over the radio

6. Somehow get found out in the panic.

7. Be chased into the engineering outpost by the HoP

8. Mindlsave implant him.

9. Have him complete my objective whilst remaining hidden in the hard suit on the engineering outpost.

10. Feel a sense of mild satisfaction at being able to salvage a plan and have other people complete my objective.

• Get two Esword.

Combine.

Feel the power.

Feels good right?

Get to engineering, robust first person to come out and steal their ID.

Get inside.

Set partial accelerator to max.

Defend dat FUKKIN point.

Wait until Lord SINGULOTH does his work.

Complete objectives.

Cry when it ate the hand tele.

Escape alone.

Place multiple C4 at escape and bridge.

If you need something from a specific division, due something to call on the division. Ie. bombing a large group to attract medics and security, or just bombing medbay/sec all together :).

No one notices because dumb.

C4 explode.

In the panic, if you need an item, retrieve it.

If you need to kill someone, jobswap and follow them for a bit.

I've suceeded in my murder traitor rounds by subtle following and jobswaps.

Stealing is easy because you just need to divert attention and emag.

I've had people just switch jobs at round start to try and take me out as a traitor.

Please don't, I don't like having to take people out of the game so early.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use