Radbow nerf suggestion

improvedname

The energy radiation bow is a stealth weapon

When you get shot (hit doesnt show) you get 10 toxins and are stunned now see my suggestion here is

To remove the stun and make the radbow only do 10 toxins stealthy

There isnt really a need for a stun if its stealthy anyways

And lower it to 8 tc

The entire point of the e-bow isn't the toxin damage, it's the silent stun. The toxin damage is just icing on the cake. Removing the stun effect will ensure that e-bows never ever get used. To be fair they're already very rarely used at all.

The entire point of the e-bow isn't the toxin damage, it's the silent stun. The toxin damage is just icing on the cake. Removing the stun effect will ensure that e-bows never ever get used. To be fair they're already very rarely used at all.

or just make the radbow 20 rad damage

for 12 tc

there is no really point for being stealthy if your gonna kill the target anyways

or just make the radbow 20 rad damage

for 12 tc

there is no really point for being stealthy if your gonna kill the target anyways

If you don't want to attract attention from anyone that might be nearby then the e-bow is extremely effective. Stunprods give off a very unique sound that's well-known to most experienced players. If you can stun your target, run up and cuff them, take off their headset (or gag them with tape), and drag 'em to a hidden spot then you can just choke them to death without having to use any other weapons.

The silenced 10mm pistol can deal damage more quickly than that for less than half of your proposed cost, but it's very much more of a weapon meant for killing someone directly.

Given that the pistol does more damage (i.e. you can run up, stunprod someone, then empty all 8 shots into their face thus knocking them into soft crit at bare minimum) the e-bow is already considered the less effective weapon.

The only times I ever see the e-bow used is when it's more convenient to knock someone down at range (and thus prevent them from attacking you for a few seconds so you can close the gap) rather than output higher damage than the other guy.

I don't mean to sound like a jerk at all here, I just honestly think you're misunderstanding the primary use of the e-bow, and the changes you're proposing aren't, in my view, going to make it any better a weapon because they'd be moving it away from that primary purpose.

The crossbow fills a niche well and I think is fair for the price it's currently at, if not a little overpriced. I see no need to alter one of the classics when it's hardly ever even used now a days.

Im seeing the "I ded plox nerf" complex here. One of the only weapon that tator has access that is on the par with tasers. But due to its high cost, its used very rarely. The age old combo of e-sword and crossbow is dying out.

My opinion is to even lower the cost 10 TC since hour into the round, smart tator can obtain one for free basically, but just larger version of it.

10 rad for 8 tc for a weapon that shows visible darts being fired at target? No... we have Rad-laser for that and does the job even better.

Im seeing the "I ded plox nerf" complex here. One of the only weapon that tator has access that is on the par with tasers. But due to its high cost, its used very rarely. The age old combo of e-sword and crossbow is dying out.

My opinion is to even lower the cost 10 TC since hour into the round, smart tator can obtain one for free basically, but just larger version of it.

10 rad for 8 tc for a weapon that shows visible darts being fired at target? No... we have Rad-laser for that and does the job even better.

Th Rd radbow+esword combo is dying out because you cant murderbone without the haijck objective

I've never considered the tox damage on it tbh. I'd happily lose it to make it a few TC cheaper, I'm sure plenty would. The stun has always been the major power.

I've never considered the tox damage on it tbh. I'd happily lose it to make it a few TC cheaper, I'm sure plenty would. The stun has always been the major power.

As one of the few who on occasion actually use the e-bow this is something I'd be more than happy with, 12 TC for what is really just a self charging taser always seemed a bit expensive IMO, a couple of extra TC to snag some c4 would be far more useful.

The 10 tox is entirely negligible anyway, in the time it takes to recharge the e-bow they're already back up and either running away or already charging you, maybe replace it with some stamina damage so they're slowed down?

Make darts inject mute toxin

E-bow is now the single most used tator item.

I mean if it had a chance to break bones or if it stuck some shrapnel in them or something it'd make sense, over half your TC for a very obvious instatunner though? ech, no wonder it's never used.

Stuffs inferior yo.

The 10 tox is entirely negligible anyway, in the time it takes to recharge the e-bow they're already back up and either running away or already charging you, maybe replace it with some stamina damage so they're slowed down?

Yeah the 10 tox damage is just...weird really. 10+ shots to even crit someone?

Stamina damage would be so much better for it's role. Even burn damage, because the pain is higher (...or was at one point.). If there was a 1TC cheaper option without the 10 tox damage, I'd prolly take it. Let alone 2-3 tcs cheaper.

Or, even better? A taser. A regular goddamn taser. Sure, no tox damage and not self recharging, but also isn't super-illegal.

Or, even better? A taser. A regular goddamn taser. Sure, no tox damage and not self recharging, but also isn't super-illegal.

This is one of the main points i have to agree on. Taser lands ye 15 minutes for 304 while e-bow is auto EoC... no way to obtain it outside of the uplink. (Just in case ill add this... RnD e-bow is not syndicate e-bow, that lands 15 minutes max.)

The statement "why be stealthy when you're just going to kill them" earlier on in this thread convinced me that this is a joke

Not sure why anyone's taking this seriously

Ehr, the e-bow is already incredibly powerful.

It's got an amazing stun, and infinity ammo.

You use it for the stun, not damage.

The damage on the e-bow is its limiting factor. It shows up suit sensors and medhuds, its super suspicious if someone takes tox damage and then just vanishes from the monitor, and a doctor is gonna say something if someone at full health took random damage, collapsed and was dragged off in view.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use