Hylo does things

Hylocereus

So changing my character's refrence pictures every few hours wasn't enough for me, and honestly so much shit happens in this game that I can't NOT want to draw it.

First up though have a sparkly birb!

75mmvES.png

And part 35432 of Sam has a Bad Day; Shadowling Edition! Stay out of maintenance, kids. I really wanted to draw a creepy looking shadowling, and of course I needed a handy victim. Not pictured - hapless bystanders coughRynnt that try to help and get rekt. Can you tell I suck at drawing hands?

olu9hQj.png

Working on Best Surgery Ever

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I miiiight have completely forgotten about this thread. Time to organize stuff and post it oops!

Finished some-actual-effort-involved pics;

I've been doing text RP with one of my characters and she has a worrying tendency to murderbone when backed into a corner. Also, I seem to just roll REALLY high whenever I have a knife on her.

3p6d5Ye.png

Alex headshot! I don't play her on this server anymore, but I felt like doing headshots a while back. Sam's mute, stoic big sister.

qghuyq2.png

A mysterious traveller. This is actually quite old, but I don't think I ever showed it off before and I'm proud of the colors.

Uth9DLg.png

Tryin' to practice drawing people, so sketch spam next!

• 4 weeks later...

"Not guilty" mhm yep sure

Another incident of "Not Guilty" of dumb shit

OmsvI1j.png

Sam doesn't believe in dress code

TezzLEp.png

Edit: A wild Rynnt appears!

.eJwFwcENwyAMAMBdGACDcUibKaJugAARJIIRuI-q6u69-6r3bOpQl8hYB0CqK_JMegnPULIuzKXlMOrSkW8IIiFed-6yAI1xRIRo3f7YvDEW0KH1ZGlz5KzB5-7h5HTWxvL69C569KJ-f9e7JO0.okztS_DA978jAbyeot3Ye-80BXM

Edit AGAIN:

An edit of Rynnt, now in a more neutral Vanilla flavoring!

wJxCHIw.png

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

j7Md6Kq.png

Some people aren't cut out for going it alone.

[spoilertext]I'm going to hell for that one[/spoilertext]

Edit: Updated with spoopier Ghost!Rynnt and better shadows

Edited by Guest

• 4 months later...

Losing your memory is generally pretty shitty. For Sam, though...

VcIfbED.png

(Because I was falling seriously behind on my dark quota and I wanted to see if I'd improved any at drawing people)

• Like 2
  • explodyparrot 1

Memory? Who needs it! Where's the fun in staying in a wholly consistent, sensible universe filled with people you know when you can be terribly confused and not understand what's happening? (Dark quota is properly fulfilled, looks pretty damn high detail, nice!)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Whatever music I'm listening to, I may or may not have thought 'behold, I am a fucking wizard' before 'wait, that's not at all what that's meant to say' popped in.

(Totally didn't just now read the filename, D'awww.)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use