Uh..hi?

Trellian

Hello!

I started SS13 based on a recommendation, and only ever played on Paradise. I'm normally known on server as Lily Fisher and started by working Cargo, although now I love Botany, Chemistry and dabble in Virology/Robotics too. I'm slowly getting around to all the jobs, and find Paradise a fantastic server to play on.

I must apologise for last night though - my name changed for some reason, to something like Evie or some other name, and I was the cause of everyone dying in the Gateway. I was exploring after blowing up Chemistry accidentally and walked into a Gateway. I'd never seen this kind of thing before, and I spent ages just meandering around while people came in to try and find me and either blew up from mines, died to not having air, or just died to monsters/syndicate agents lol. That whole Gateway thing was crazy, and I had no clue what was going on!

Anyway, hi. *waves*

Heya, welcome!

I haven't seen you around much, but I'll assume you're a cool person. You get three kewl points.

Feel free to join the Discord, it's a lot of fun!

Welcome!

Before you join the Discord stop at an ATM and make sure there's plenty of money in your wallet. It's definitely not related to anything Cobradude might have said above.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use