Tips From RISSA!

counterfeitguise

How do I attach the trolley to the ambulance

how do I robust people

how do I get banned

how do I get unbanned

if a shuttle leaves from centcomm at 1/10th the speed of light and the nuke is going to go off in 5 minutes then who ate all the donuts on the bridge?

We need a guide for sec TO STOP TAKING VOXYGENS EVERY TIME THEY STRIP SEARCH VOXES.
Tell them where your tank is.

Yz4TCg5.png

How do I attach the trolley to the ambulance

8RKVv1e.png

how do I robust people

hNCxb6N.png

how do I get banned

YL3jZdP.png

how do I get unbanned

qLfITJN.png

if a shuttle leaves from centcomm at 1/10th the speed of light and the nuke is going to go off in 5 minutes then who ate all the donuts on the bridge?

3asIoqP.png

Alright, that's a bit harsh, how to talk over your objectives with the syndicate and get them changed into protect objectives.

Note: There was a time when I got the objective to protect literally every antag and head on-station.

> Ask centom to send you your old ipc chassis

> Make a scan of alive Tristen in cloning scanner, record the scan on disk, keep it on you all the time.

> Put Tristen's brain inside your old chassis, decap his old body and make a photo for syndies to fool them.

> Tristen is now technicaly dead but he is not.

> ???????

> PROFIT

> Ask centom to send you your old ipc chassis

> Make a scan of alive Tristen in cloning scanner, record the scan on disk, keep it on you all the time.

> Put Tristen's brain inside your old chassis, decap his old body and make a photo for syndies to fool them.

> Tristen is now technicaly dead but he is not.

> ???????

> PROFIT

Ru3ETR9.png