Port /TG/'s persistent Runtime / PunPun

fludd12

For those who didn't know, /TG/ has a system in which Runtime keeps track of how many times she has died, and she doesn't appear for one round after nine deaths. Also, all living cats at the end of the previous round start in the CMO's office during the next one.

Similarly, Pun Pun gets a different name every time it dies, and retains its clothing and held item.

I think it's a pretty cool system, and wouldn't really affect too much, besides people cheesing it by giving Pun Pun a traitor item or something. Even then, someone's bound to happen upon it before they do. Could maybe get a blacklist system.

Thoughts?

Tau Ceti have similar system. If any if head pets dies it will have new random name next round. And Poly also retains all that offensive phrases she learnt from previous rounds until she finally dies and phrases poll getting reset.

I also read on the subreddit that Poly turns into an unkillable Ghost Poly after dying so and so times for a round.

I also read on the subreddit that Poly turns into an unkillable Ghost Poly after dying so and so times for a round.

"Villains!" I shrieked, "dissemble no more! I admit the deed! --tear up the planks floor tiles! here, here! --It is the beating flapping of his hideous heart wings!"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use