K-9 unit(how to make Ian and corgis more useful)

Rowles

While playing in a round as security, I found Ian walking around(player controlled), and I thought; Maybe I can take Ian as a security dog(since HoP was dead), and I did, put on a helmet on him, and through the shift he actually helped out(due to good roleplay from many people.)

The suggestion here is what was missing is, for example, the ability for Ian or corgis to attack or lunge at people.

This could give Sec the ability to order a corgi crate, and have them become a K-9 unit, which is useful for alone sec-officers, or a low amount of them.

Also another extra suggestion is giving more dog-centered equipment, like chest-rigs or something similiar, or even cameras you can install on Ian.

ALSO the ability for him to sniff out explosives or similiar stuff would be great.

That's all.

Simple mobs are not meant to be useful, they are simple mobs.

It would still be in my opinion a very good feature if added in. Might eveb encourage roleplay if players play as the dogs.

Simple mobs are not meant to be useful, they are simple mobs.

It would still be in my opinion a very good feature if added in. Might eveb encourage roleplay if players play as the dogs.

Absolutely no

The "respawn as NPC" feature is not so that players can respawn as Ian to validhunt whoever just killed them

The possibility for metaplat would increase dramatically, so I don't see this happening

I was not implying that Ian should be used to validhunt, simply to add security more force due to the lack of them usually.

EDIT: For example adding some sort of NPC that is a dog that can be used by security to "sniff" out explosives or drugs, or even order to attack people.

I was not implying that Ian should be used to validhunt, simply to add security more force due to the lack of them usually.

EDIT: For example adding some sort of NPC that is a dog that can be used by security to "sniff" out explosives or drugs, or even order to attack people.

Nobody thought you were implying that, but it's what will happen.

Will you add controllable facehuggers or we aren't allowed to speak of it?

We used to have that.

Here is an accurate representation of me while fighting player controlled facehuggers:

Will you add controllable facehuggers or we aren't allowed to speak of it?

We used to have that.

Here is an accurate representation of me while fighting player controlled facehuggers:

That's why I mention it.. miss it very much

Well it was damn horrible since it was just anotherway to metagrudge the dude that killed you.

Anyways this is getting too off-topic.

There can never be enough off-topic!

I once broke a guy var-wise during a facehugger invasion (also my fault) on private server with friends. He couldn't be infected anymore with alien baby and so facehugger after facehugger jumped him until he died of brute damage. Let that mental image set in. :)

I'll go now...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use