Blessed Toilet Water

Garoon

So, something I thought of on the fly ever since Fox added in toilet water in this PR, https://github.com/ParadiseSS13/Paradise/pull/3522

Holy toilet water

Made in the same way normal water is blessed, either via chemistry or the Chaplain.

It could have the same effects on people as normal toilet water and holy water, or it could just be toilet water, I dont know.

Is there a limit to how much water can be gotten from toilets? I haven't messed with toilet water yet. If sinks can't be blessed because they give infinite water then I would say the same should be true for toilets.

That being said, you should definitely be able to fill up a bucket of toilet water and bless that.

I think the main attraction of this is the idea of swirlies having functionality.

-Loving the idea of de-converting a cultist by repeatedly swirlie'ing them.

-Loving the idea of extinguishing someone who's on fire using a swirlie.

-Loving the idea of lighting vampires on fire by giving them a swirlie in a holy water toilet.

Big concern about this is the possibility for exploitation, as I'm not aware whether or not toilets have an upper limit on the amount of reagents they can contain. Using a toilet as a source of infinite holy water could be a problem in that respect.

I think toilet water only gives you a this tastes horrible message if you ingest it

It gives you a 'This tastes horrible' message, and if you keep drinking it, it makes you vomit with a chance for the vomit to be green goo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use