Ciao

DayZ Me Trolling

Late by about a year, but hey... At least I'm here... Right? Guys... Right?

Heyo! You guys probably know me ICly by Luigi Belducci, the sassy Italian man that usually rocks Security or Blueshield. Byondkey being SmokingKilz (Hey, leave me alone I thought it sounded cool.) Anyway, just wanted to make sure I finally made an introduction thread, bidding my greetings to all you spess-people.

Pft, who cares about late introductions.

Anyways, hello and welcome to more of the taking part of the forums!

Yes, taking part. I heard that's what the hip kids do these days.

Yes quite, the hip kids are always up in the forums doing the stuff and the things.

Pft, who cares about late introductions.

Anyways, hello and welcome to more of the taking part of the forums!

Yes, taking part. I heard that's what the hip kids do these days.

Yes quite, the hip kids are always up in the forums doing the stuff and the things.

I wonder what the entry fee to becoming a cool hip forum kid is...

Dammit, I'm jelly of all the pics people get drawn :/

Luigi is a pretty good Blue, but I always crack up when I see him with a secHUD and a Saber. Still, I remember a round where he obliterated three lings at brig pretty much by himself, avenging me and Roman, which was 8/8.

Dammit, I'm jelly of all the pics people get drawn :/

Luigi is a pretty good Blue, but I always crack up when I see him with a secHUD and a Saber. Still, I remember a round where he obliterated three lings at brig pretty much by himself, avenging me and Roman, which was 8/8.

You were the AI that round correct? I mean, if Luigi picks up a Sabre SMG there's usually ass kicking that will follow.

Wot. I was a poor officer that you handed a welded locker to shouting "there's a ling in there!". I thought Roman and I were enough to get it dead, so I dragged it to brig and then got intercepted by a ling with warden's ID. We got literally torn to shreds. Poor Eli.

That was a long time ago though. I remember the deadchat going 'Luigi is da real MVP' when you lead a bunch of greytiders with the bright flash of 9mm revenge into the brig.

At least that's how I remember it, feel free to tell me I messed up any name here or none of anyone was there and I was just high or something

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use