Complaint: TullyBburnalot

Aqualie

Admin Key: TullyBBurnalot

Complaint:

Warden IC: Kaskreyarawkta

Failure to uphold spacelaw and standard operating procedures, I was brigged for 20 minutes for breaking into the HoS office from space and was duly stunned and detained by the HoS. After spending roughly 5 minutes in processing while the warden and there incompetent staff try to figure out what to do I was later moved to a cell with 20 minutes. My belongs left on me were my jumpsuit, headset, and ID. I later sent an admin complaint about this and Tully said I deseved the 20 minutes due to breaking & enterting 15 minutes and resisting arrest.

How can I resist arrest when I was immeditaely detained by the HoS when he attempted his office and stunned me? Incompetence #1

Later on I ended up breaking the lightbulb with my headset and broke and began hitting it on the window, the took the lightbulb and reset the timer. Again I hit the cell with my ""ID CARD"" and they reset the timer and put me in a straightjacket. Appearently this is all OK because admins can interprate the rules however which way they want

Player Complaint from-Game AdminTullyBBurnalot: http://puu.sh/lXUFJ/43c572d19f.png

Player Complaint to-TullyBBurnalot: unless I'm blind that says if the prisoner flees from confinement

Player Complaint to-TullyBBurnalot: I have never left the cell

Player Complaint to-TullyBBurnalot: so you're wrong they cannot reset the timer

Player Complaint from-Game AdminTullyBBurnalot: Applies to when prisoners hit the cells with objects that could potentially be used to break open the windows, such as a lightbulb

Mind you they reset the counter a total of two times. not to mention having a sentient slime oversee as well (probably the admin flexing his ego)

After the timer reached 2 minutes, having been reset two times I was transfered to the escape wing still in a straight jacket to wait out the three minute wait time for the shuttle to arrive. The security officer Chayakitchichayayaka then decided it would be amusing if he broke into the chapel coffin storage area and stuff me in a coffin while still in straight jacket. So after all this I ended up server over 38 minutes of time.

As the coffin fellow.. I put you in that coffin for the specific reason of all the slimes going around escape glomping on people, when your in a straight jacket you can't really efficiently wrestle a slime off of yourself.. Therefore I decided to stick you in the coffin, which I then removed you from upon reaching the brig area of the shuttle.

Hi there, I'm Kaskreyarawkta. I'll try and go through this as much as I can remember, which since it was about a few minutes ago, I have a pretty clear idea.

After spending roughly 5 minutes in processing while the warden and there incompetent staff try to figure out what to do I was later moved to a cell with 20 minutes.

You spent five minutes mostly because we were searching you, assessing if you were still a cultist by feeding you holy water. You were not, so we moved onto the Standard Operating Procedure for brigging. Throughout the whole time you seemed to be liking to click the resist button in every shape and form, starting when you had just been cuffed. This, of course, counts as resisting arrest. So, I brigged you for 20 minutes for these violations.

'Resisting Arrest 101 - To not cooperate with an officer who attempts a proper arrest.'

'B&E of a Restricted Area 310 - This is breaking into any Security area, Command area (Bridge, EVA, Captains Quarters, Teleporter, etc), the Engine Room, Atmos, or Toxins research.'

My belongs left on me were my jumpsuit, headset, and ID.

I don't see how this is breaking SoP. Yes, I left the ID card on you, but it is generally done unless a role which has access to the door is in the cell. The SoP states on the issue: '3. The prisoner is to be stripped of all belongings, save for their uniform, headset, and shoes. Vox are to retain their internals, plasmamen are to retain internals and their suit.'

How can I resist arrest when I was immeditaely detained by the HoS when he attempted his office and stunned me? Incompetence #1

By pressing the resist button after being cuffed.

Later on I ended up breaking the lightbulb with my headset and broke and began hitting it on the window.

You started hitting the lightbulb, I flashed you, as according again to the SoP.

'6. Prisoners attempting to break the lights in the cell are to be flashed.'

The took the lightbulb and reset the timer. Again I hit the cell with my ""ID CARD"" and they reset the timer and put me in a straightjacket. Appearently this is all OK because admins can interprate the rules however which way they want

You hit the window with the lightbulb. I flashed and reset timer, as well as confiscating it, as according to SoP.

'7. Prisoners attempting to break the windows of the cell are to be flashed and their timers reset.'

You then tried to break said window with a headset.

'7. Prisoners attempting to break the windows of the cell are to be flashed and their timers reset.'

You then tried to break said window with an ID.

As this was your third offence, I then placed you in a straightjacket to prevent further incident or harm. You were not bucklecuffed to a bed, and I even came and checked up on you, asking if you were alright without response.

As for the sentient slime, an orange slime likely mixed with the sentient slime core. He wasn't hurting anyone, so I left him be.

After the timer reached 2 minutes, having been reset two times I was transfered to the escape wing still in a straight jacket to wait out the three minute wait time for the shuttle to arrive. The security officer Chayakitchichayayaka then decided it would be amusing if he broke into the chapel coffin storage area and stuff me in a coffin while still in straight jacket. So after all this I ended up server over 38 minutes of time.

We are not able to remotely track the timers, I am not able to tell if you have been released while at Escape (It does do a radio, but there was slimes attacking everyone I was trying to deal with). As for Chaya:

As the coffin fellow.. I put you in that coffin for the specific reason of all the slimes going around escape glomping on people, when your in a straight jacket you can't really efficiently wrestle a slime off of yourself.. Therefore I decided to stick you in the coffin, which I then removed you from upon reaching the brig area of the shuttle.

Would also like to add he began threatening to report me at the end of the round in the shuttle in IC chat, twice.

This seems a lot more like a player complaint than an admin complaint except for the parts about "Apparently this is all ok" and quoting an administrator quoting the page on space law.

Spartan is correct in terms of quoting both steps 6 and 7 of SoP in terms of breaking lights directly from this page http://nanotrasen.se/wiki/index.php/Legal_Standard_Operating_Procedure#Brigging

As well as properly removing your items down to your ID, headset, and jumpsuit. In terms of the officer's actions for placing you into a coffin, if their side holds up, it was done in order for you to not be killed, and depending on the player population, round end can get especially chaotic.

If your end holds up and they just did it for seemingly no reason at all, then it would be more of an issue against the players, as the only thing you quoted from the administrator seems to be a dispute over timer resets.

Please provide additional information or disputing arguments if you would like to continue this further.

I can definetely confirm the coffin part was to protect; I myself was attacked by slimes in escape, and the rest of the crew was fending them off as well.

You will be given twenty four hours from this point to post on this complaint to continue it with the arguments stated in this thread. This is due to a lack of any replies from the original poster within 72 hours. If this complaint is closed within that timeframe and you had been unreachable, please create a similarly titled post with the same content, stating that you wish to continue prior discussion.

Failure to respond within 24 hours will result in the complaint being closed and archived.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use