End of Round Idea

MASMC

I believe, at the end of the round, all current players should get the ability to spawn in anything via a menu over by the 'Special Preferences' menu. It would be amazing, and the deaths, as far as I can tell, do not count after the shuttle has reached CentCom, allowing for us to have that kind of thing. Please add this into the game.

~MASMC

I'm not a fan of end-of-round chaos as it is. This would only make it worse. Fortunately it's easy to ignore all the bullshit going on when I'm busy reading who antags are and what their objectives were.

Would require some shitty code i'd imagine, and admins logs would die even more than they have already

I thought admin logs were stopped after the round ended, so people didn't spam them?

Would require some shitty code i'd imagine, and admins logs would die even more than they have already

I thought admin logs were stopped after the round ended, so people didn't spam them?

LOL I FUCKING WISH

Would require some shitty code i'd imagine

I don't think 60 seconds at round-end are worth this amount of effort.

Yep

Yup, you have to toggle attack logs back on to see them. Still get some shit like explosions and singlo.

I really don't like the idea about being forced to bother earthdivine or mel after every round to force restart the server via console.

Giving everyone the ability to spawn crap from the list of !FUN! would hardcrash it.

It takes a few second of clickety click to crash a server if you know what you're doing.

You wouldn't be able to spawn shit like a singulo, or an activated nuke with a countdown of one second, or anything like that. Just stuff like a Cylalume Sabre or Vuvuzelas. Anything big and explosion-y shouldn't be able to be spawned.

Still sounds like it's too much trouble for a 60 second grief fest.

While getting an e-sword or laser gun for end-round would be nice it still sounds like snowflake code. Admins have access to a Summon Guns button which could (and has previously been) be used for this purpose, anyways, and IMO that's all we need.

on a humorous note

cyalume saber

bruh dude man bro yo man dude dog dawg bro, we use e-swords here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use