I guess I'll finally introduce myself

Neotyp

Hello. I've been playing for over a month and poking around here but I'll actually introduce myself now. I'm Neotyp, I play a lot of science and explore deep space as the IPC named C.T.A. and I've been enjoying myself here.

Heya, Maxwell Edison here. You may also seen me around as an IPC by the name of MAX Ed-OS-n. Viva Synthetica! I've definitely spotted you a few times.

I don't remember what you usually do in Science but I generally specialize in Robotics or Xenobio so if you need help with either of those I'm always willing.

It sounds like you've been around about as long as me, though I was away on vacation for two weeks in Peru and feeling the 2Dspessmens withdrawal.

Heya, Maxwell Edison here. You may also seen me around as an IPC by the name of MAX Ed-OS-n. Viva Synthetica! I've definitely spotted you a few times.

I don't remember what you usually do in Science but I generally specialize in Robotics or Xenobio so if you need help with either of those I'm always willing.

It sounds like you've been around about as long as me, though I was away on vacation for two weeks in Peru and feeling the 2Dspessmens withdrawal.

I'm almost always in science chemlab or dicking around in space or with figuring out telescience once I can get it operating.

Ha, well maybe you can show me a thing or two about the chemlab or telesci. I can show you how to get tons of bluespace crystals from Xenobio for use in telescience, though it's not anything the Xenobio guide wouldn't show you. I just have a few tricks I use to breed and process slimes as quick as possible.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use