Bring back Syndicate Station

Shadeykins

The one you could get to by emagging a teleporter.

It's been removed outright for whatever reason.

If the argument was "Nobody used it", the counterargument is "The teleporter was bugged, and it was unusable."

The teleporter should have been fixed, rather than having the station removed outright.

This was discussed for like 2 weeks on the Git, it wasn't the fact the teleporter was unusable, it was "The whole station itself didn't work, and the coders didn't want to fix all of it's issues". The place literally had no power in it even since the lights started to work properly, and there was no reason to keep it as only 3 jobs could feasibly go to it and return safely.

If anyone made a replacement, working version that anyone could get to (Someone mused a traitor item that teleported you to it as a safe haven.), they would reimplement it.

Where were you when we were talking about this in GitHub? Shame on you

I don't have the time nor resources to pay attention to multiple sites at once, which is why I was thoroughly against GitHub in the first place.

It removes a good amount of community feedback and shouldn't be used for discussion - regardless not the place to discuss this.

It sounds like it wasn't mapped properly.

I'll maybe take a few pokes at it.

The place literally had no power in it even since the lights started to work properly

Was it APCs not working i.e. like the one in the medical ship, or something that a drone and enough time could fix?

Shadey, managing an open source project without github or a comparable service is pretty much impossible.

Here is a static link to all changes currently pending: https://github.com/ParadiseSS13/Paradise/pulls

All changes must be on there for 24 hours minimum with thge exception of fixes. Check it once a day and you will be fine.

Changes and bug reports should be on there.

Any form of discussion should not be, as the bulk of the server - and even the forum users don't use/look at the github unless linked to it directly.

Shadey, managing an open source project without github or a comparable service is pretty much impossible.

Here is a static link to all changes currently pending: https://github.com/ParadiseSS13/Paradise/pulls

All changes must be on there for 24 hours minimum with thge exception of fixes. Check it once a day and you will be fine.

Changes and bug reports should be on there.

Any form of discussion should not be, as the bulk of the server - and even the forum users don't use/look at the github unless linked to it directly.

That would be a massive headache, a lot of the discussions use githubs numbers reference system to make things easier. Not to mention, the coders probably don't want to have to maintain all the discussions, and the odds of anyone else consistently handling it is unlikely. Even I don't check the github often enough to do something like that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use