Unreasonable banning by Elysianprince.

Amelia Rose

I was playing for mere minuets before the incursion occurred, I am rather becoming a regular to this server and this time I decided to be the Warden.

As a result of consistent play I noticed that some of the regulars were online they all take the security role daily, I also noticed that many officers whom were not regulars were quickly swept away, for things like incorrect paper work, I began to presume that these were a gaggle of untouchable law enforcing meta gamers.

The second I joined I was questioned by Luigi who wanted the Warden role, when he found out I had beaten him to it he asked for guns, I said "not until security is elevated", he helped himself to "just tasers" which he didn't need to break into my office for and it turns out he didn't break into my office for as in fact he'd stolen guns..., the detective had reported this before being thrown out of his role, he was not one of the regulars, I asked for the gun to be returned and it was the stricken detectives word from Luigi's I had to take it.

At this point I hatched a plan to test if they would arrest their friends, who I thought they were talking to externally, by setting on Luigi's record a crime and asking Luigi to come in for questioning to test protocol, needless to say he refused and the officers said he was innocent without review and no protocol followed unlike striking of the detective but it's fine to do it to someone they don't know.

Of course he was innocent but that's not the point, the fact was that they refused to look into it further as he had told them it was a lie externally, my office was then broken into by the meta gamers who stole my PDA, and arrested me for no listed crime. At this point the admin got involved, he began by using "72" font size to spam my chat, then threatening to ban me. after a long winded conversation of me explaining my suspicions above and that I had incorporated role play as to not break any rules under any stretch of the imagination I was job banned, I crashed at receiving this ban and came back on to find I was being shot at by Luigi, unaware of the admins decision I locked my office, the admin let him in froze me and let him beat me to death, I found them take my ID then told the admin I would like him to review my request on the forum as he couldn't wrap his head around it at the time instead of responding to it he banned me from the game for some insane strain of minuets, I had bear in mind made him aware of crashing for those 12 seconds.

So summary.

Luigi Meta gamers.

Luigi Theft.

Luigi Break in.

Luigi crimes dismissed by meta gamers.

Non meta gamer who saw crimes dismissed.

Asked Luigi to come in for questioning of allegations, declined.

My false crime to test protocol added.

My false crime dismissed.

Luigi asked to come in for questioning on false serious crime.

Meta gamers dismissed this.

Admin involved, spammed me with large font and threats.

My story issued.

Luigi gatting meta gamers to attack me.

When I tried to resolve the attack admin accused me of not responding.

Focused on admin after further threats, let myself be detained and robbed.

My story issued again...

Admin issues job ban.

Crash.

Shot at by Luigi, ran to keep alive while new job set.

Frozen by admin who then proceeded to let Luigi kill me.

Asked for admin to review my appeal asap if he could.

Banned for ludicrous amount of minuets. reason: As the warden, set an officer to detain for a murder that they were 'testing for'.

Not against the rules in my opinion, an in game matter to be resolved yet resulted in a ban.

Bad admin. Rude, irrational, childish, incomprehensible.

Right, I made a account /just/ to respond to this fairy tale. I am the person who plays Luigi Belducci and I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I genuinely think this person is trolling. None of this is true apart from the part where Amy Rose set me to arrest multiple times around 10-15 minutes into the shift. I'm sure a admin could pull the logs up and see that not a single word apart from what I just stated above is true.

As the AI from this round, I know that Amy is directly lying about 'testing' any metafriendships or whatever, and was merely just trying to shit on someone's round, saying he had murdered a crew member about fifteen minutes into the shift. I had been flipping back and forth between Luigi and Amy during the arguing portion of the scenario, so I especially knew she was pulling shit.

I ahelped the situation myself, because that was extremely shitty. We aren't going to arrest someone that we know didn't do any crimes.

I was the Captain and was personally involved in this event. Amelia Rose is basically seeing things that aren't there, and behaved in a very childish manner when called on acting inappropriately IC. I support Luigi, this ban was completely justified, that kind of behaviour as a member of sec staff is ridiculous, and trying to call meta on it seems like just being sour because some people like to play one role / have a character specifically for one role.

I was the HoS that round. I'll weigh in considering the allegations you're making against me and the department that round as well as the admin involved.

I was not friends with ANY member of security that round, IC or OOC. The fact I'm apparently metagaming because I have a character who exclusively plays sec confuses me. Nobody in the security force that round but you was demoted, and you were demoted for very valid reasons, so you claiming that officers outside of regular players were 'quickly swept away' is a complete lie. Calling me a metagamer on that scale's a pretty hefty accusation, but that's besides the point.

With regards to guns being stolen at roundstart, I won't comment as I heard nothing on the matter. Following that:

When you set Luigi to arrest for no actual reason, it was very clear that you'd done so under false pretenses as the round had just begun and nobody had reported the crimes at hand (If I recall, murdering an officer and murdering the psychiatrist, both of whom were alive and well). You then demanded Luigi be arrested despite being told numerous times to stop. It was clearly you who had changed the records based on your insistence. Despite everything, I still offered you the benefit of the doubt and one last chance to avoid demotion.

Following this, you were completely absent from your role as warden, so I decided to demote you. I go to the brig, and then try tell you you've been demoted (to which you respond IC "I'm talking to an admin leave me alone"), before you DC. You then briefly reconnect, before getting banned (With no situation involving a gunfight with Luigi or anyone else beforehand).

You have not stated (here or on your unban request) the actual conversation that went down, questions elysian asked OR the ban reason. I would like for you to post these before making any aquisitions of the ban being bad

EDIT: I looked up the ban reason.

"As the warden, set an officer to detain for a murder that they were 'testing for'." for the 3 day ban

as well as

"Setting an officer to arrest 'for a test', then logging off in the middle of being messaged by an admin"

Randomly acusing someone of murder to test metagaming instead of calling the admins and letting them handle it is horrible behavior and indeed something we ban for, logging out in the middle of talking to an admin is as well.

After getting some information from Elysian, I grabbed the server log of this day and went through it.

First off is this statement

The second I joined I was questioned by Luigi who wanted the Warden role

I have cleared the logs out from everyone that was NOT on the security channel for that round. No one at all mentioned any sort of displeasure at not getting said role. Infact the first thing I see mentioned about you is your absence from your office, but that was a minute after you spawned in so that was entirely untrue.

He asked for guns, I said "not until security is elevated", he helped himself to "just tasers"

Kaleem Rassi, the detective asked for gear, not Luigi. While this is what the conversation was about, it was about the wrong guy.

He didn't need to break into my office for and it turns out he didn't break into my office for as in fact he'd stolen guns

I see no attack logs at all of anyone attacking a window. Infact Luigi was in an argument with the HoS about the Detective being able to use his gun to detain prisoners.

The detective had reported this before being thrown out of his role, he was not one of the regulars, I asked for the gun to be returned and it was the stricken detectives word from Luigi's I had to take it.

I see absolutly no firing of the detective around this time. Infact after this argument the detective went to the bar while talking to the Coroner to get "drunk" while waiting for a case. He even is present for the entirety of the shift and went on to aid the HoS during this fiasco.

After this I see Luigi yelling about Beepsky detaining him, so I assume this is when this all begins. As noted, absolutly nothing you had said actually happened, so there was no reason for you to "hatch a plan" to expose him.

At this point I hatched a plan to test if they would arrest their friends, who I thought they were talking to externally, by setting on Luigi's record a crime and asking Luigi to come in for questioning to test protocol, needless to say he refused and the officers said he was innocent without review and no protocol followed unlike striking of the detective but it's fine to do it to someone they don't know.

I see no mention of you asking this on the Radio. Infact the first thing investigated is if Beepsky was Emagged, and then going to Science to see if they made SecHUDS yet. You are still very quiet during this whole thing, which is strange if you did this to test metagaming as Beepsky declares over the radio when he has someone.

Around 3 minutes later your arrest entry comes in for a murdered officer, but this is thrown out because no one claimed to have written it, meaning it has no Validation. But the problem with this also is that you set him to arrest literally as the round started, so of course no one would believe it.

A minute and a half after that I see him get arrested again, which is only then you chime in for him to come to security.

There is then a small talk lasting about 6 mintues of you trying to get Luigi to come in for interrogation and the HoS not wanting to bother with an obviously fake arrest.

At this point the security team, not having found any SecHUDs and comfirming that the security record curcuit was still in tech storage, decide that it's you who has been tampering with the files, and the HoS tells you to stop. The captain then comes into your office and checks your computer, which has Luigi's profile up on it. While this would be fine in most circumstances, this paints you as the perp very plainly with all the other evidence.

However, the HoS says he'll give you the Benefit of the Doubt and says you didnt do it. Up to this point, NO one made any hostile actions against you, only now does Luigi make one and that's just saying he'll lose it if he gets another bullshit charge.

Of course he was innocent but that's not the point, the fact was that they refused to look into it further as he had told them it was a lie externally, my office was then broken into by the meta gamers who stole my PDA, and arrested me for no listed crime.

I see no stealing of your PDA, and while I BELIEVE you were arrested, as I dont actually see it, it would for being suspected of Fraud.

At this point is when Elysian gets involved to see whats going on. I see no big thing happening, infact all I see is the HoS giving you a stern warning on what you did, and the AI wondering why he's being so nice about this. There is absolutly no conflict other then one of words before Elysian uses bigger Font, which we all use after 2 attempts to communicate with the people we are trying to get a hold of.

At this point your stuff DOES get stolen, I believe by Chayakakakawhatever, and Elysian calmly waits for you to get it all back before continuing the conversation. It is during this conversation that the HoS decides to demote you, and comes to that, where you tell him that

[21:07:30]SAY: Amy Rose/Amelia_Rose : Talking to the admin, plz go away.

The HoS then leaves you to it then, getting into a scuffle with a Ling, while you two continue to talk. It is at that point you crash. When you log back in you are greeted with the Job ban message.

In my investigation with Elysian, he said he felt he handled this part very poorly, and should have waited to see if you came back before handing out a punishment like that.

I crashed at receiving this ban and came back on to find I was being shot at by Luigi, unaware of the admins decision I locked my office, the admin let him in froze me and let him beat me to death, I found them take my ID then told the admin I would like him to review my request on the forum as he couldn't wrap his head around it at the time instead of responding to it he banned me from the game for some insane strain of minuets, I had bear in mind made him aware of crashing for those 12 seconds.

None of this happened. I see absolutly no logs of any sort of attack made on you inbetween you logging out, logging back in, and then logging out for the final time. Infact no one had even stripped you of your items, and Luigi himself was actually AFK during this timeframe, as he had a player complain that he said brb on the radio.

Furthermore, being Frozen by an admin makes you immune to having anything done to you, so I doubt you got beaten while an admin was talking to you. Being Frozen also has a small ADMIN message next to you, warning anyone who even TRIED that they would have to deal with us for it. The comment you made to Elysian doesn't exist either, and even if it did it would be breaking another rule, which is to not insult the admins.

I can safely say all of this is baseless, made up and an attempt to slander this player, and now onto the complaint on the Elysian.

I see Elysian being very patient towards letting you answer him during all this, collecting information from other sources in between asking you stuff, and has even admitted he felt he handled this poorly. I see nothing at all of him being rude or childish, nor do I see any sign of him not making what he was asking clear. Irrational is far from anything he had asked or from the punishment he delegated.

I see no reason to do anything concerning either people based on this investigation and I am considering this completed and resolved due to that.

Chayakitchiyakayaka here, the Brig Physician of that particular shift.. In regards to the PDA, it was taken during a mental examination authorised by the Head of Security to determine whether or not she'd had some sort of argument over the PDA messaging system with said Luigi, which there hadn't been upon looking at it so the PDA was set down on the glass table. That's when I was informed by Elysian that he was questioning her, and asked me if I knew anything about said incident, then answered with what I heard over the radio, and then exited the brig medical bay to leave them in peace.

Chayakitchiyakayaka here, the Brig Physician of that particular shift.. In regards to the PDA, it was taken during a mental examination authorised by the Head of Security to determine whether or not she'd had some sort of argument over the PDA messaging system with said Luigi, which there hadn't been upon looking at it so the PDA was set down on the glass table. That's when I was informed by Elysian that he was questioning her, and asked me if I knew anything about said incident, then answered with what I heard over the radio, and then exited the brig medical bay to leave them in peace.

Alright, thank you for clearing that up, as I didn't actually have a log of that being taken off of them. I'll let one of the Maintainers know and hopefully get it fixed and start logging properly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use