PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

R.A.B.B.I.T and tcomm scripts that change "hop" to "HoP" or "Head of Personnel" don't mix well. ;w;

Also here's a picture of Sergeant Araneus and Detective Sax

tumblr_o6y00nuqqs1rwve5ao1_1280.jpg

The pets on the station weren't always animals, they used to be workers on the station. They tried to an experiment of traveling through bluespace making Sax the test subject doing such, but some strange anomaly happened causing everyone to turn into animals. And Sax being able to go through bluespace by someone using a whistle. To cover this up NT just told new workers that the animals on the station were just the head's and Station's pets.

Chief Medical Officer Runtime, (Head of Security) Sergeant Araneus, Captain Renault, and Head of Personnel Ian

tumblr_o76txvuK4P1rwve5ao1_1280.jpg

Chief Engineer Polly, (Replacement) Research Director E-N, (Demoted) Research Director Lamarr, and (Warden) Commander Clucky

tumblr_o76txvuK4P1rwve5ao3_1280.jpg

(Waiter) Pun Pun, Chef Pete, Botanist Betsy, and Quarter Master Lisa

tumblr_o76txvuK4P1rwve5ao2_1280.jpg

(Civilian) Coffee and (assistant) Tom

tumblr_o76txvuK4P1rwve5ao4_1280.jpg

Detective Sax

tumblr_o76txvuK4P1rwve5ao5_1280.jpg

[spoiler2]I hope you all enjoyed my fun silly thing[/spoiler2]

Hah! Man, that's absolutely wicked. So cool seeing humanized renditions of these guys. Awesome work! I really dig the designs you gave them. The CE's mohawk is just the bomb. Surfer-dude Coffee and Captain Renault, too, though, haha. Excellent. Head of Security (Sergeant) Araneus looks super cool.

The idea of them being human before makes it all the more disturbing when you kill them for food, or in some cases, for personal amusement.

... Thank goodness it is just fan-canon!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use