Tiger and Chickens.

Earthdivine

All right so I keep getting asked in the admin chat what is the deal between me, Tigercat, and chickens. So I'm going to be putting this here so you all can enjoy it as well.

So one round, way way back when. I decided that I was going to be a dick, entirely to a single person. I didn't know who it was going to be at the time, but I spawned in as the QM, ordered an electric crate, made a pair of Stun gloves, collected the Chicken Suit, and went to the Head of Personnel line to find my victim.

At the end of the line, in easy melee distance is Tigercat playing as Shadow, looking to get R&D access as an Assistant (Old name for Civilians).

I run up behind her and stun her. As she's lying there twitching I go "BWWWAAKKK" and run off, leaving everyone just confused.

From that point on, the moment I ran into Shadow, I would go:

"The chicken's head snaps forward, eye's fixated on Shadow, before letting out a guttural BBBBBWWWAKK!"

and run right at her and stun her once more.

I must have done it at least 4 or 5 times before I ran into Shadow while she was at R&D, at which point she sat there and mocked me how she was finally safe.

Oh she had no idea the lengths chickens go to get their prey.

I walked back to Cargo and hacked the MULE, set the destination to Science and rode it all the way in. I sat in the shadow where the MULE drops the crate off and waited.

Eventually Shadow comes out of the R&D room and I just walk out of the shadows, to which she begins screaming for help and attempts to run away from me, but to no avail.

Security gets called and they come by very quickly. We have a very calming chat where I managed to convince them Tiger is insane and possibly needs to visit the Psychiatrist, much to her begging to keep the chicken away from.

The security officer isn't even out of the department before I stun her again and get security called back in. This time the HoS comes in and is having none of it and arrests me.

But I wasn't done. Oh no.

He forgot to pull me, so when he went back to correct this, I looked at Shadow one last time, did my usual chicken /me, and ran right at her, and Gibbed myself upon hitting her.

I think Shadow sat there for a good minute or so just repeating "chicken" every once in a while, as the HoS just sat there confused at what happened.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use