Breenland pitty report - First admin report!

Dogs

Your ckey (Byond username):  Dogs22
Your Discord name (if applicable): Dogs

Date(s) of incident (GMT preferred):

8-4-2019

Nature of complaint: Pitty Report
(Select all that apply: EG - clarification required, misapplication of rules, misconduct, abuse of powers, feedback, other)

Brief description (tl;dr here. Just the critical elements):

Breenland has not yet recieved a admin report and because of this he feels like he doesn't belong in the cool admins group.

Hereby i wish to make a formal pitty complaint against breenland because he was making fun of dogs in the discord server whilest on voice. I do not think this is professional especially as I like dogs, so it hurt me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • angryeyes 2
  • clown 1
  • honk 4
  • Salt 1

Thank you for posting this complaint.

We take such issues very seriously, and Breenland has indeed been performing incredibly poorly in this regard.

He will be put on probation, and if he doesn't get another admin complaint in the next 12 months, we'll be considering firing him. Someone going without an admin complaint for so long is utterly unacceptable.

Complaint is with total merit, and being marked as resolved. If you have any further issues, please, message me directly, or send Kyet a picture of a goat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • fastparrot 1
  • explodyparrot 3

45 minutes ago, McRamon said:

i am a dog, this situation hurts my feelings

Please don't comment on admin complaints you aren't involved wi--

Reads through the complaint.

Nevermind...carry on.

Edited by ZN23X

I think, due to the serious nature of the offense here, everyone is involved. Everyone is a victim. Shame on you Breenland. Shame.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • honk 3