How to win as nukie in under 9 minutes solo with 1 TC (Video)

Jazz

This is a quick trick that hardly anybody knows about, and I personally have successfully used this strategy (kinda) for a swift victory as a nuclear operative. This guide assumes you know how to work a teleporter and how to play basic nukie (use jetpack etc). The main takeaway is you can now freely teleport onto the bridge. This video goes way farther than that, but if your fellow nukies are complaining the best you could do is just get a free pass to the bridge. Camera bug highly recommended.

How to win as nukie in under 9 minutes solo with 1 TC

Edited by Jazz

Just now, McRamon said:

As a blueshield, i always throw away that piece of bridge security breach

I have never once ever seen it been thrown away personally, and I've teleported onto the bridge as a nukie multiple times.

I've seen people drag the teleport beacon from the bridge into the space between the double airlocks tons of times, as if it was standard practice. The real power is attacking telecomms as nukies, but tossing the beacon on telecomms into space.

1 hour ago, ID404NotFound said:

I've seen people drag the teleport beacon from the bridge into the space between the double airlocks tons of times, as if it was standard practice. The real power is attacking telecomms as nukies, but tossing the beacon on telecomms into space.

As have I, usually dozens of rounds in a row. Perhaps that meta has changed as of late however, I don't know.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use