The adventures of Not a Good Man

Started the round as usual, being a civilian, grabbed a multitool and other goodies and hacked the clothes vendors to get my outfit.

Tacticool Turtleneck, Brown Trenchcoat, Balacava, Fingerless gloves and a nice red scarf, basically i`m anything but trustworthy looking.

Being code green, i decide to run around with no ID visible, i manage to reach the kitchen before getting tazed by my first seccie, how lovely.

Argue space law with them, the Diona sec does not understand, drags me to the brig, very, very slowly, god Diona are slow, strips me bare and beats me (Not stun) with their baton when removing cuffs, then leaves me bleeding, thankfully a kind brig phys took care of me, i really should`ve given her karma for that.

Free to go again, still green, once again, no ID visible, run around the hallways, reach cargo before a Sec borg tazers me and their Skrell buddy cuffs me.

They tear of my mask, search my bag and let me go, im starting to grow grumpy at this point, if you haven`t guessed.

Find a prisoner ID, in the hallway, most likely another one of the victims of the Diona seccie.

Take it and use it as my ID, naturally a seccie stops me, but after showing my real ID they let me off, first guy that asked for it instead of tazing and cuffing.

Being the unhelpable door hacker i am, i hack into the teleporter, gonna spook the captain by zapping in.

Almost immediatly, the Blueshield and Captain show up, the blueshield naturally draws his energy revolver.

He fires it at me, fair enough, tazed a- OH GOD HE HAS IT ON LETHAL

Get shot several times, at first both me and the captain thinks it was an accident, but then HE DRAWS A CROWBAR AND RUSHES ME, BEATING MY CHEST IN

Captain sees this and tazes and cuffs him.

Blueshield got ten in the brig for this, i feel like justice has failed, but keep calm, mostly because my blood is mostly outside of my body.

Later, after a visit to medbay, i PDA captain about what happened.

Turns out, the blueshield has used Lethal force the entire shift, even on green

Enough being enough, i cryo, not risking anymore, as the Blueshield vowed he`d finish the job.

And that was the adventure of the Not a Good Man, Navera Reach, Greytider and Warden.

• Salt 1

a suspicious man in high security area? hmmmmm.... maybe i might forget to change the lethal mode.... 

7 hours ago, Trubus said:

I would beat you too. Then the blueshield

Still, a tad over the top, even for a supposed traitor in the tele, i even yelled "I SURRENDER" but in gutter so only the captain understood me.

4 hours ago, McRamon said:

a suspicious man in high security area? hmmmmm.... maybe i might forget to change the lethal mode.... 

This station aint big enough for the twelve of us! DRAW-

Greytide toolbox duel starts

I'd likely of stared at you glaring. Then you'd likely suddenly teleport to the bridge and I'd feel guilty for not insta tazing you. Start freaking out over coms. Be advised by the captains statements / tazers firing from my north west / checking the teleporter's calibration, Head back and begrudgingly detain you through force and conversation. Since I likely wouldn't even have cuffs. ( do BS's start with cuffs? Can't recall. ) 

7 minutes ago, Malphystoh said:

I'd likely of stared at you glaring. Then you'd likely suddenly teleport to the bridge and I'd feel guilty for not insta tazing you. Start freaking out over coms. Be advised by the captains statements / tazers firing from my north west / checking the teleporter's calibration, Head back and begrudgingly detain you through force and conversation. Since I likely wouldn't even have cuffs. ( do BS's start with cuffs? Can't recall. ) 

I like hacking into the teleporter, even just as a random civilian.

Even when the AI thinks it can just bolt the door and start taunting me, i just hack it open either way.

I`m surprised over the amount of AI thinking bolting a door makes it Greytider proof.

I`ve only met one AI that actually shocked the door, and that was the passive-aggresive VOXPOX Ai.

42 minutes ago, TheClosetMailman said:

I like hacking into the teleporter, even just as a random civilian.

Even when the AI thinks it can just bolt the door and start taunting me, i just hack it open either way.

I`m surprised over the amount of AI thinking bolting a door makes it Greytider proof.

I`ve only met one AI that actually shocked the door, and that was the passive-aggresive VOXPOX Ai.

But shock will not protect anything from true greytider either. Also there is already hidden reinforced wall-door directly to captains bathroom. 

3 hours ago, McRamon said:

But shock will not protect anything from true greytider either. Also there is already hidden reinforced wall-door directly to captains bathroom. 

Oh neat, i should remember that

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2018 at 4:14 AM, Malphystoh said:

( do BS's start with cuffs? Can't recall. ) 

they start with one set, realistically they don't need any more but as BS i sometimes do get zipcuffs just in case

40 minutes ago, Taac said:

they start with one set, realistically they don't need any more but as BS i sometimes do get zipcuffs just in case

I`ve mostly been cuffed by the BS in my stress inducing door hacking career.

The HOS is usually nice enough to give them some in advance.

A good thing, since most seccies are completely helpless the moment i hack a door bolted and/or just cut power/usually zap myself.

As someone who plays security Alot seeing that you were harassed over no ID on Green just makes me shake my head in disappointment until it hits Blue or higher i ignore the No ID people even on Blue i mostly ask nicely that they equip it once it hits Red Alert and beepsky starts tazing and ziptying no id people i just come by tell them to put on their ID or if they lost it to go to HOP and get a new one and make sure it's equipped then beepsky will quit harassing them

I said the exact same time to the diona, the borg and the skrell.

Only the lizard seccie ever asked kindly.

I've had my fair share of being a shitcurity, but still, smashing someone with a baton on green is a tad too harsh

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

New Adventure

New outfit!

1. A black cap
  2. A black trenchcoat
  3. A tacticool turtleneck, with a waistcoat and red scarf attached.
  4. Jackboots with tape on the soles.
  5. Black gloves, because a red Shellguard Munitions hand could be interpreted as a loaded laser gun, speaking from personal experience sadly.

I decided to not use a balaclava as seccies have an odd tendency to shoot first, ask later with it on.

After gathering my usual array of tools, being lucky enough to even get a tool belt straight from the public tool storage, I head to the arcade and play a few games for tickets.

After acquiring enough tickets, I buy the suspicious sticker and put it on my ID, keep that in mind for later.

Decide to test it's valid-value, wave it around in front of a random scientist, instantly they unwield a blunt object and try and robust me.

Keep waving it around while running, a security officer sees and tazes me, then drags me to the brig and proudly show me of to their HOS.

The HOS looks at the "Emag" nodding enthusiastically, patting the officer on the back for good work.

Have you tried looking at it a bit closer? I suggest, they do just that.

HOS flashes their ID, it reads "Business man"

They both stare at me, then at the Emag.

I subsequently get robusted out of the brig and my ID thrown straight in my face, I'm laughing my ass of IC and IRL.

Proceed with my usual business, find the right wires, attempt to break into the teleporter room.

A new officer, that has just arrived, sees me next to the open door, me, being eternally bright, waves the emag around, then runs.

One short chase later, tazed again and dragged to brig.

HOS sees me, confiscates my toolbelt and gives me ten in the brig.

I get out again, head to cargo for tools, noones around so I find another way in and nab a multitool and tool belt, before the QM waltzes in, screams at me and chases me out with the biggest metal rod I've ever seen.

Declares me a heretic and says if I come again, I'll get robusted.

With new tools, I hack my way into the Blueshields office and take their Zippo, then into the NT Reps and take their gilded pen.

Hack my way into the teleporter room again, turns out someone with an RCD has added extra doors to every command room.

Laugh, takes me like 30 secs to pass the three extra doors, screw you, RCD man.

Steals every non-antag item not bolted to the floor, plasma coin, bedsheet, soap and cup.

Try to hack my way into the bridge, AI bolts, Blueshield shows up.

Tazed.

Searched and arrested again.

Fifteen minutes in the brig, but I keep my tools.

Hack my way into the HOPs office, oh look, more unnecessary doors, fuck you RCD man.

Hacks the final door, jump in, vortexes happen the moment after and the coroner crashes into me flying out of a vortex.

We have a nice chat, talk about the shift and all, I wave hello to Kitty that has her nose pressed against the window in surprise.

The coroner and I head into the command break room, have fun using their intercom to taunt them.

Evacuate the room when the vending machines turn trigger happy, meet the captain in the bridge.

You again!?

I nod, we get thrown out, have a laugh, I get arrested again.

While in the brig, the captain asks for volunteers to touch a red cube, I volunteer, the HOS drags me to the bridge, too late, someone else touched it.

I commit suicide.

The coroner nabs my body, perhaps to clone me.

Nope, to the morgue we go, while ghosting, I see she has a catatonic vulpkanin gal standing around.

From the conversation we had earlier, she told me about it, only reason she hadn't morgued the vulpkanin was because she found her "lovely" to have around.

She takes out my brain and stuffs it in the vulpkanin.

Wake up after being defibbed.

Oh sweet, I have eight tits now.

Wait.

Scream in agony, she pets me gently, declaring me her jewel.

Oh No

We evac on the shuttle, she's literally keeping me in cuffs so I won't run off or "ruin that pretty face"

Round ends.

Overall, 10/10 round, what a fricking twist.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use