Janitor clocking in.

Fluffy Sensation

Welcome to Paradise! Pro janitors use mop bucket with water (NOT space cleaner) and non-holographic floor signs. Experiment with the different stuff your cart can hold, it fits quite a bit of gear.

Edited by ZN23X

Oh well that's something that isn't supposed to happen normally....

Anyway, wellcome to our station I hope you had a great time so far (aside from that beting sessiones of course)

The medbay allways appreciates someone who keeps it clean! 

A JANITOR!! ❤

There is a space cleaner refiller on your wall so feel free to go wild with it.

The pimpin' ride is your flesh and soul and the soap is your sword. Never lose them.

(Welcome to the server!!)

I always put down wet floor signs people just need to walk. ;P

I stopped mopping now. Was fun to see if I could keep the station clean by mopping and putting out the signs but Iv pretty much stopped causing to much hassle for other players

Edited by Fluffy Sensation

if you want a janitor tip - ride around dragging closet behind and put everything that seem to be trash in it (everything that cant be stored in trashbag) Not only that will help to keep station clean from trash but also will make you very rich! (you will be surprised what people sometimes leave on the ground)

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use