Nuclear Emergency QOL

Shadeykins

Just a few suggestions based off common observations.

* Rename the radios they get to "Syndicate Uplink".

* Uplinks start spawned in their respective stations.

* Uplinks are locked into the station and can not be removed until TC distribution has occurred.

* Jetpacks work in the exosuit slot.

* Syndicate closets contain magboots.

* NV Goggles, Crowbar, & Military Belt spawn in the syndicate shuttle lockers rather than the base lockers.

* Base lockers contain regular radio headsets and a random, basic colour jumpsuit.

* Syndicate sleepers are upgraded by default, and actually useful.

* Donkpocket box on the shuttle bridge renamed to Methpockets.

* War declaration automatically adds TC directly to the console, rather than spawning a "War Uplink".

Edited by Shadeykins
  • Thanks 3

I remember, there was a time when EVERYTIME we had nukie ops, an admin would spawn himself as some kind of commander, giving them tips and how to do certain stuffs, reminding them is objective. I believe that needs to be done always, to inform them, same for abductors, because even if you know game mechanics, you don't always get nukies/abductors and i'm sure as hell a lot of people know shit about certain stuffs.

10 hours ago, Vargh said:

I remember, there was a time when EVERYTIME we had nukie ops, an admin would spawn himself as some kind of commander, giving them tips and how to do certain stuffs, reminding them is objective. I believe that needs to be done always, to inform them, same for abductors, because even if you know game mechanics, you don't always get nukies/abductors and i'm sure as hell a lot of people know shit about certain stuffs.

We have a lovely tool known as antag OOC, and I remind operatives (irrespective of whether or not they're experienced) that there are mentors online who will gladly answer any questions. I also did something similar throughout my time as a mentor.

Despite this, I've only seen operatives make good on utilizing mentors in advance once. Once.

It's far more organic if we can simply design these systems in a way which are intuitive and cut down on a lot of the needless, disorganized mess.

On 8/18/2017 at 8:39 AM, Shadeykins said:

We have a lovely tool known as antag OOC, and I remind operatives (irrespective of whether or not they're experienced) that there are mentors online who will gladly answer any questions. I also did something similar throughout my time as a mentor.

Despite this, I've only seen operatives make good on utilizing mentors in advance once. Once.

It's far more organic if we can simply design these systems in a way which are intuitive and cut down on a lot of the needless, disorganized mess.

This.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use