IC forum

Bxil

Good evening!

I am most certain there are some RPers around here who would appreciate the existence of an IC forum area. For example there are several things that happen during the game and would worth becoming canon – thus creating a permanent news feed or something like that. I would also move crew records into it, as they are already mostly written like an IC document.

There is a lot of potential in it. Maybe it should bear a name like NanoNet.

yes, let’s see how much time it takes to have someone make a wetskrell.nt topic

Please discuss.

Sounds like a good opportunity for a RP club. That way you can even designate different sections of that club forum as different "rooms" or "places"

Can make specific rules and just remove people from the club who don't follow em.

12 minutes ago, ZN23X said:

Sounds like a good opportunity for a RP club.

I thought about this, but I would rather see this as something official.

This is something that's been missing from the server for a long time, though I'm not sure if @Regen is keen on implementing a subforum for roleplaying. I recall suggesting this once before and was told that's what the Stories of NSS Cyberiad subsection is for (despite that not being the intention of the requested subforum).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use