TyOmaha

My Standard Loadout includes:

1 Full Corporate Security Outfit w/ Cap
2 Flashes (1 on belt, 1 in bag)
3 Cuffs (1 on belt, 2 in bag)
1 Taser/Disabler Combo
1 Stunbaton
2 Flashbangs (1 on belt, 1 in bag.)
2 Sabre Red OC Spray (with the nozzle opened wide)
1 Heavy Duty Seclite
1 Crowbar
1 Sec gasmask set in the third position for maximum shitcurity

Sometimes I carry:

A pair of silent shoes (in bag, so I can alter between presence deterrence and sneaky capturing on the fly)
Bulletproof Armor & Helmet (in bag, swap between looks and performance)
2+ Teargas grenades
Advanced Trauma Kit / Medical Patches

Being redundant is very important to me, which is why I have a couple extra things, in addition to separating them from my bag and my belt.

What do you take in your loadout?

Edited by Ty Omaha

Formal Security Outfit w/ Red Officers Cap & Corded Holobadge. Helmet in the backpack in case I expect to get hit.

Jackboots, I tape them when I expect to go into maintenance a lot.

2 Flashes, Belt and Box

2 Handcuffs

2 Flashbangs

1 Energy Bolas - I never use them but I live in hope. The SNAP sound it makes when it connects is immensely satisfying.

Pepper Spray - Deal with prisoners running around in the brig, or as a last-ditch weapon when I've lost all the others. Used to fill it with water for slips but I screwed myself just about as often as I saved myself when I did it.

Screwdriver, Crowbar, Welding Tool (upgrade to experimental ASAP), Cable Coils - For piecing together fellow IPCs or myself.

Stunbaton

Taser/Seclite

Evidence Bag Box for aiding the Detective and extra storage as I use more bags

Police Tape - Useful impromptu crowd control

Electric Guitar on slow rounds.

What's Sabre Red OC Spray?

Edited by Streaky Haddock

Lord this will be quite a list for me...

Security satchel and a pack of robusts+lighter in my right pocket on ALL of these builds. Spare cig behind my left ear, lit cig in my mouth unless I need internals. Even then, sometimes I'll suffer. I legit go through 2-3 packs of cigs a shift.

HOS: HOS skirt, armored trench, jackboots, fingerless gloves. All the HOS specific items in my emergency box.

Warden: Warden skirt, Warden jacket, Warden beret, jacksandals, Krav Maga  (duh?). Box of cuffs and flashbangs in my bag. Shotgun with tranq darts in my office.

Pilot: EVA with my helmet down as frequently as possible because I look fan-freaking-tastic. Pilot jumpsuit, bomber, beret, and fingerless when not in EVA. Box full of tools and GPS.

Officer: Black officer jumpsuit, armor, jackboots, and fingerless. (I rarely play officer as Tetra tho, I have a snoflek unathi who I usually use as my lemming)

Brig Doc: This one is my fav. Sec jumpskirt, red bandana, jacksandals, fingerless, and the red brig phys vest. I even swap my doctor bag for a sec satchel and take a sec belt for pepper spray, flash, cuffs, and of course an emergency donut. I like to look like I'm part of sec when I'm the doc, not just another doc.

On all of these my sec belt has baton, flash, pepper spray, flashbang, and Ebola. Cuffs in my left pocket. Spare cuffs and fbang in my bag. Sec gas/riot mask. A first aid kit if I can get my hands on one. Oxygen F aid kit with air tank, SBR, emergency fire extinguisher, flare, and other misc stuff.

That covers MOSTLY everything. I never tape my boots cuz I like sounding like AUTHORITY. By never I mean I MIGHT tape them is sec is starting to look thin due to casualties caused by a powerful antag.

Edited by ZN23X
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Streaky Haddock said:

What's Sabre Red OC Spray?

Just pepper spray, I felt like being special and using a real life brand of it >.>

My loadout will always depend on who's being played. This will be a bit of a read.

Tony

HOS: Corporate HoS suit /w red tie, HoS Beret, Dress Shoes, Armored Trenchcoat, Pen in ear; Tele-baton, police tape, flashbang, E-bola + cuffs on belt; Tele-Shield, HoS mask, Stamp, Door Remote, Spare Key, Flask, and SBR in bag. Personal Laser in Exosuit, unless a holster can be got for it, then shotgun with Buck + Rubber

Warden: Corporate Warden Suit /w red tie, Warden Beret, Warden Coat (the blue one), Dress Shoes, Pen in ear. Sec-Belt with Baton, Pepperspray, Flashbang, E-bola, Cuffs. Warden Mask + Folder of Prisoner Records in bag. Taser in Exosuit unless a Holster is given, then Shotgun /w buck 

Detective: Detective suit /w red tie, detective armor, dress shoes pen in ear, tele-baton in belt slot, lighter and flask in pockets, clipboard with paper + case files in bag.

Officer: Corporate Suit /w red tie, Sec beret, Dress shoes. Belt with Baton, two cuffs, pepperspray and flash.

Mercy

Brig Phys: Medical Jumpskirt, Red Phys Vest and Sec Beret. Black/Brown shoes. Bag with Basic + Advanced First Aide, Toxin Kit, Oxygen Kit /w mask and tank, Burn Kit with tools for robotics repairs. Light and pack of Carps in Vest, Vitals Scanner and Pepperspray in Jumpskirt pockets. Will prefer a taser or Sawed off shotgun w/ darts for Belt Slot + Seclight in armor pocket.

Edited by Someonewithapen
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Pack of robusts and lighter in my bag, headphones, leather satchel, winter boots, black jeans, white-T (comes as a character pre-set), armored trench-coat, HoS special gun with three firing modes, telescopic baton attached to belt, handcuffs in my pocket along with an extra pair in my bag, pepper spray in my other pocket, seclight which replaces the pepper spray in the pocket slot as need arises.

Yea... I'm pretty basic I don't carry too much gear.

Wolf O'Shaw - Officer

one issued vest.

one issued taser.

security belt loaded with a torch, hand cuff, pepper spray, flash, and stun baton. Torch is put on taser.

one security issued duffle bag stored with smokes, emergency injector, and security gas mask.

one black pants.

one foot wraps, wrapped on his feet on arrival.

HoS and Warden will be different, not that anyone wants to know, right?

Steven Stingray - Officer

Security Jacket with Black pants

My trusty bandana (i never wear a helmet)

A cigar

2 handcuffs in pockets

1 box full of syndi-cakes -Backpack

1 box full of tools (or a belt if i got one) -Backpack

1 Robust coffe -Backpack

1 Flare -Backpack

1 Hatchet -Backpack

Baton, 2 Energy bolas, 1 flashbang, 1 flash -Belt

Tazer in my jacket

As a warden i just get the coffe and syndi cakes from that list, i don't go around looting stuff.

Hatchet as sec gear is the powergamey way of dealing with changelings. Can cut thier head off on any table.Cuz changelings managing to revive while you are trying to rush them to an OR or the cremator NEVER makes things more interesting ?  

...or for putting antags heads on spikes in the sec lobby?

Maybe a backup weapon as well? Played Turok too much.

Edited by ZN23X

As an officer, I don't leave the brig without;

Spoiler

Security Beret - THE most important thing.

2x cuffs - If there's more than two people that need arrested I am not stupid enough to try it alone anyway.

3x flashbangs - These are seriously the most powerful tool at your disposal, though you need to remember that three will perma-deafen someone so don't be a dick.

1x Stunbaton - duh

1x Taser - also duh

1x secbelt - also duh

1x sec gas mask - With the aggression cranked up to 4, of course.

2x flash - FUCK borgs. And after having been blinded in like three clicks as a shadowling I have more respect for these now.

1x pepperspray - I don't ever actually tend to use this as an officer, it's only really good for dealing with greytide or rowdy prisoners.

Pretty standard. But once I'm out of brig I immediately also go get -

1x full toolbelt - a holdover from my greytide days, when the AI is inevitably subverted sec officers are the first people to be bolted into a siphoned room. A bit powergamey, but really who can't put tools to use? If nothing else the cable coil makes for backup cuffs, and I can repair mechanical bits/IPC fellow officers.

1x Shoe rags - I like to be sneaky.

1x station bounced radio - It's important to be prepared.

1x pocket fire extinguisher - See above.

1x flare - See above.

As a brig physician I carry;

Physician Vest - I love this thing so much, people don't realise it has the same armor as sec armor roughly.

1x Pepper Spray - I rarely have issues with prisoners, but when they're an ass this is all you need. If they're aggressive towards me, I don't treat them. Simple as that - nowhere does it say I am required to subdue anyone for medical treatment. Most will behave if asked nicely anyway.

1x Flash - See above, also FUCK BORGS.

1x Full toolbelt - Generally for renovating brigbay and repairing IPCs/mechanical bits, but also as three quarters of a ghetto surgery kit.

1x Medbelt containing; Syringe, Crew Monitor, Splints, Pill Bottles x4 - Syringe is for emergency blood transfusions using myself, bottles contain meds for all damage types.

1x glass shard + hatchet - the missing quarter of a ghetto surgery set.

1x soap - cleaning under brigbay sleeper and winding up officers/prisoners

1x cleaner - see above, for added banter add 5u flurosulph acid and 10u styptic so that it makes people scream and melts things

Fire extinguisher and SBR as above, also extra flashlights. Usually also a hot chocolate. Occasionally I carry a pizza to bribe bored prisoners.

The spray cleaner I actually mess with a lot. I usually just leave it as is with space cleaner in it, but if I find myself having to handle dangerous prisoners often for whatever reason or get greytide out of my face I make up some fun sprays using the pepper spray refiller and some favors from chemistry. Keepin' the place squeaky clean and scaring greytide with a knockout spray that throws up scary chat messages without actually being harmful is good stuff.

Edited by Hylocereus
  • Like 1

Wolf O'Shaw - Warden

**note: Wolf will never wear a hat as it messes with his hawk... (looks weird with the pixels sticking out of helmet or short hat)

from head to toe.

one issued HUD security glasses.

shirtless with black pants.

one issued leave gloves.

pack of smokes in his pocket.

no bag.

foot wraps, feet are wrapped upon arrival.

Edited by Trubus

4 hours ago, ZN23X said:

Maybe a backup weapon as well? Played Turok too much.

This is the real reason, the amputate thing is a plus, i just enjoy having always something sharp on me.

Wish those combat knife where a thing outside ERT or Gamma armory

Edited by Vargh
  • Like 1

I... don't think so. But there's a chance that the hatchet will stuck on the target's wound upon throwing.

...And according to my master plan, you need 7 throws to knock someone out. *sniff*

Anyway, as Officer Charson, I'd carry...

Classic loadout.

- 1x Taser, disabler beam toggled.

-2x Pair of handcuffs, one in pocket and another in backpack.

-1x Selice in another pocket

-1x Flash, 1x Flashbang, x1 Pepperspray, x1 Baton and either an Energy Bola or an Security tape all inside a security belt.

But sometimes...

-1x Sec GasMask in backpack with voiceline "Go ahead and make my day" toggled.

-1x Box of Evidence Bags to clean up the crime scene should there's no Detective or awaiting Detective to collect.

And during hard times...

Sacrificing backpack to carry one riot/combat shotgun in the back.

Sacrificing SecBelt for Bandolier carrying shells ammunition. Preferable Slugs than Buckshots.

Sacrificing one hand slot to carry riot/telescopic shield all the time.

Won't be wearing any kind of armor for some reason but Protective Helmet should there be Xeno facehugging issue.

Changing Shotgun to Ion Rifle if available during rogue Borg and such mechanic disasters.

Usually hanging around the Hydro-Botany bugging them for a Holster should they be able to make one to store the Taser or Energy gun in extra inventory.

• 3 weeks later...

Vince Piper - Security Officer

Belt: (EXACT ORDER) Flash, Flashbang, Pepperspray, Bola, Stunbaton

Armor: No helmet, Security Jacket, Silenced boots.

Suit Slot: Hybrid Taser (Set on disabler usually, has seclite)

PocketL: Cuffs

PocketR: Crew monitor (or internals)

Bag: (EXACT ORDER) Box, cuffs, helmet, sec gas mask, box of donuts, Full tool belt for IPC healing and emergency procedures,  (Lethal if needed) anything else.

Box: Emergency O2 tank, Autoinjector, healing patches, flare. (Anything else)

Mike Murdock's Loadout:

My classic loadout is

The belt of course, containing the baton, flash, flashbang, energy bola, and handcuffs.

Security jacket, and holding my taser on it along with the attached seclite.

A flare on my pocket because they provide great lights and they are amazing.

A station bounced radio in my other pocket to keep good communication and in emergencies

In my bag:

I would have the box that everyone comes with, containing one ziptie and one flashbang, with a extended capacity oxygen tank filled up, with a GPS.

a box with a full toolset, including a mini extinguisher.

a handheld monitor because its good for muh locations and helping crew.

Sometimes Robust Coffee, it's really good.

the robust pepper spray.

On my clothing:

The usual red security beret.

Silenced jackboots.

Also the security jacket as i mentioned.

My security gas mask on but lifted down

Always have maxed sensors.

I'd tell my other loadouts when we have specific threats but, maybe another time.

Edited by bigfatbananacyclops

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use