too many bans

dragon

i have been given 3 bans in 2 months. the bans are a 24 hour ban for not having the proper flavour text a 3 day ban for spamming and have never been told not to spam before and finally a job ban because i got myself reset as borg after being hacked. so i refuse to continue playing this game if i am going to be banned so often.

• Like 1

Your first tempban was for the following: " Didn't change their flavourtext after multiple messages over different round, this should be a reminder to change it once the ban runs out."

This was after two notes: 

"Warned against using the name Dragon Prince of Shadows (his user name) with an improper, nonvisual flavortext. did not reply, watch him."
"Had a name of "Dragon Prince of shadows." Told to change it."

These were over two days, and on the third time, when it was found you'd ignored these warnings, you were banned for 24 hours.

As for spamming and "never been told not to spam", A: You shouldn't have to be told - not spamming is obvious and B: You were told not to politely, on 5/18, by Saywat "Please do not spam the power light warning". When you did it again, you were also tempbanned.

For the third issue of getting yourself reset after being hacked, you're expected to follow your laws as a borg. Your refusal to do so is a violation of the rules.

If you do not wish to follow the rules, you'll get banned.

If you refuse to play the game because of that, that's fine with us. It saves us the time of banning you when you continue to refuse to follow the rules.

Complaint is without merit and frankly a bit bizarre. Complaint is resolved.

• Like 3

• Regen locked this topic