Improvised Weapons

Grell Wilde

I know the server has some improvised weapons already, but I wanted to expand on it. I know it most likely will help shitter Graytide but it would be interesting.

Molotov Cocktail: pretty simple, any bottle of alcohol and a rag or paper, once made you light it and throw. It would break once it hits something and have a nice area of fire. It would also make the bartender more useful during nuke ops.

Blackjack: A club like weapon that is used as a way to knock someone out. i figure it you'd be able to make it with some wood and circular saw to cut it. that way if you really want it then you're gonna have to go find the saw. But the way it should work is if you hit someone in the head with it there should be a chance to knock out.

Improvised Flash bang: I forget how to make it in real life but there's a way to make a flash bang out of a cheap lighter. you use the flint and striker and once it make contact with something it causes a small flash. i guess it would work like a flash grenade but a smaller radius.

Improvised Garrote: Kinda like fiber wire to strangle someone, but instead you would make it with cable coil (and something else to use as handles). you would be able to use this to strangle your foes faster.

Backpack bomb: I thing there should be a way to turn your backpack into a bomb and set it in a wardrobe locker or something then activate a timer. it should be able to be defused easily and should make a soft beeping noise ever 5 seconds. to make it maybe have 3 or 4 IEDs, A backpack, timer, and igniter. i figure it would explode like a regular IED but bigger.

Improvised flail: A pipe, some cable, tape, and glass shards. Pretty self explanatory, You can pretend you are a knight while bludgeoning your targets to death.

That's just things that I've thought about, feel free to add to it or give be feedback.

I honestly would love a few more improvised weapons to use, although you have to remember that improvised weapons are supposed to be shit compared to their normal versions.

The IED is already like a molotov cocktail, though.. Just shittier.

There already is an improvised garrote. You need (2?) planks of wood, a stack of cable coil, and a kitchen knife. It's not quite as effective as the fiber wire traitor item but still better than nothing in a pinch.

Well, really it's just putting actual bombs in a backpack and waiting for someone to open it. Not really an actual 'backpack bomb', but it serves the same purpose.

Molotov: have a shitty 2x2 tile area of effect. You can always roll the fire away.

Blackjack: add some tape for a handle. 50/50 chance of knocking you out if aimed to head, if it does not hit it deals slight brute damage.

This wouldn't be too bad since stunprod is also relatively easy to craft, so !!!BALANCE!!!.

We need more things to MacGyver.

Scrap throwing knives out of metal?

Goons also have lot of !fun! improvised weapons, including blunderbuss using welding fuel instead of powder. And you can pour different amounts of it for various results. Diffrerent damage and chance to blow up in you hands when firing.

BOLAS! Tg has em :(

If they're added, I may or may not hunt down random Assistants in maint, then take them to some hideout and hang them from the ceiling. Because cliché horror movie serial killer.

I'd be happy with some sort of shitty shiv made out of plastic cups.

1-3 damage with a mediumish chance of causing bleeding and totally negated by any level of armour... it's a prisoners dream.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use