Hello Cyberiad crew.

Kiefer

Hello all!

I've been playing on the server for around a month or so by now I think. I flitted around with a few different characters / species / jobs but you'll mostly see me playing David Kiefer, the friendly-but-easily-disgruntled Supply fellow. That's been my go-to in recent weeks.

Really been enjoying my time so far on the server, and the character interactions, who ruffles whose feathers etc. Had a great shift not long ago that ended with David all aflutter about Gin Gerrail getting totally effed up on the mining asteroid, stripped of their suit, big big trail of blood. Usually it's just a hand or a foot going missing but that was a new one on me!

I'm hoping to get better over time at the various antag roles. To date iirc I've only been blob (and was spotted about 4 minutes into the shift as I exploded in front of some random person in maint, short shift that was. I think it seemed odd for us both to be there since we stared at each other for a moment, I was about to type, so I pictured it in my head as "Hey.. How's it-BOOMBLOB") and a traitor about halfway into the shift, which ended with an incredibly haphazard attempt to blow Michael Valentine's head off and accidentally getting the Security IPC sat next to him. Though the other goal was to steal an ablative armour vest so I had pretty much no clue where to start.

ANYWHO... Yeah, really enjoying the server so far. Trying to bank up that karma to unlock Kidan in the meantime. Ah to have a dream of Supply staffed by a small brood of industrious Kida. Though I guess that's unlikely since they can't wear Mesons right? Welp ^_^

edit: Don't know if its the kind of stuff people share in intros, but you'll usualy spot me around 6-9 GMT/BST on weekdays, or well.. anytime I can grab during weekends ;)

Hiya and welcome to the forums!

Also the more you play antags roles the better you'll get, no one should expect anyone to be the best at it during their first few times.

Also, also, if you haven't yet, you can always join the Discord chat. ^-^

Have fun and enjoy your stay

Welcome! I've been here for 9 months and still never been a blob so you better believe I'm all sorts of jelly. :P

Edited by Guest

Cheers all :D I look forward to many more funtimes on Paradise.

Had my second traitor run last night. Was interesting. I had to steal some fancy tech armour from KEVIN the RDs office. Not sure if it would even be there but I gave it a go. Picked up a chameleon suit, a fake ID, a sleepypen and off I went. Lurked around science maintenance until I could follow in under the guise of a masked scientist. Jabbed some poor fellow with the pen, I hung back, waited, silently (because my mask wasn't a voice changer, oh well!).

Science guy Milton utters an "Oh dear..." before collapsing. I grab his ID, steal the credentials, and panic already and flee the scene. In retrospect I should've done something different, because *obviously* security were all over the place when he came to.

Well, I thought hey, let's go for round two! I find Milton AGAIN and sleepypen his butt. Poor Milton. Feeling bad for him now. But he has obstructed my plans, so he gets dragged into maintenance, being strangled as we go. Uhoh, jackboots clumping away nearby! Deeper into the tunnel.

And I'm apprehended! Screaming bloody murder at Milton "You were fine the first time, right? WHY COULDN'T YOU KEEP YER MOUTH SHUT MILTON?!" as he blubbers away.

But it was a good learning experience for how some traitor items work :D

I did not! Clearly someone must pay for stealing David's name. Or it's some kind of alt universe retcon relation..

Yeah I got assassinated good a couple times this weekend :P One I saw coming but thought "ah well go on, their RP reason to get me isolated was decent and it'll be fun" - laser sword pen STAB STAB STAB arrghh

And the other was in Cargo Office with 2 techs, Unknown doing a flip "Can I .. help you?" *Ponders, then breaks in, EI NATH* *David go boom*

Hello and welcome to the crew.

Should you be needing any medical attention*1 then Dr.Von Bon got you covered.

If you start losing limbs I can easily replace it*2

If you also need or want additional body parts then stop by the local medical facility for a visit*3.

1:Service guaranteed at no additional cost.2:Body part/s may or may-not include same species or a whole new body.3:Additional signed consent forms required, therapy services may be requested, free admission & shows.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use