Too shy so this was really late i suppose.

Siaca Ozahara

So, hi, i have been playing on the server long enough to have all the base jobs unlocked. i play here kind of casually, and i mostly do mining and occasionally try to get antag roles as an observer. My main character is currently Rafflesia Kerrii, a vulpakanin with an excessive profanity problem. Anyways, this is like one of the few games i play on PC. i do sometimes play Magic The Gathering (the one off of steam)... uh... and then i am a no life Warframe player on console, that dabbles in Overwatch and plays Fallout 4 to dick around. Uhm... i think that's it? thanks for having me aboard.

Welcome! I'm sure I've seen you around once or twice in game. If you ever want to learn Security or Engineering let me know and I'll be glad to give you a run down. If you're not on the Discord already I highly recommend you join up and say hello!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use