Xenomorph changes and features

Bigtimetripod

https://github.com/tgstation/-tg-station/pull/16478

^^^^^^^^

Just some changes what would make it a bit better in my opinion.

Original Changelog:

rscadd: Aliens may now force open unbolted, unwelded airlocks. Unpowered airlocks open faster than powered ones. Has a cool sound provided by @Ultimate-Chimera!

tweak: Alien Drone health increased to 125 hp.

tweak: Alien drone is now faster!

tweak: Alien egg and larva maturation times halved.

tweak: Resin membrane health increased to 160 hp.

rscadd: Aliens may now open firelocks.

rscadd: Aliens may now unweld scrubbers and vents. (From the outside!)

tweak: Droppers no longer affect aliens.

Most are logical like being able to open unbolted airlocks (more work for AI to bolt everything), but it think the tweaks are a bit much. If ported, this what i think it would look like.

Paradise log:

rscadd: Aliens may now force open unbolted, unwelded airlocks. Unpowered airlocks open faster than powered ones. Has a cool sound provided by @Ultimate-Chimera!

rscadd: Aliens may now open firelocks.

rscadd: Aliens may now unweld scrubbers and vents. (From the outside!)

tweak: Droppers no longer affect aliens. (Xeno have no eyes!)

Get ready, set, Brain storm!

Xeno needs to be made its own job again before anything else is changed about them, buff or nerf.

They have plenty of toys now, they don't need R&D, SciChem, and Experimentor access on top of it.

Xeno Lives Matter!

latest?cb=20141005001209

Just remove their perma-insta-stun disarm powers and 90% of the problem goes away, one xeno can take on an infinite amount of non-mech attackers if it's fast enough.

The quality of life stuff like firelock opening shouldn't be a problem, the health buff though I don't think would be a good idea, they're already robust enough.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use