Me (Rynnt Oenthe)

Cobradude

I've played the server for a while now, made a forum thingie today so I thought I'd post on this introductions thing to become a fully fledged spess man. I mainly use my character Rynnt Oenthe whom you might've seen before (he's sec only, and blueshield when I unlock it. I have other less used characters for other jobs). I play mostly Sec Officer and HoS, but sometimes also HoP, easy service jobs (bartender etc.) and Engineer. Sometimes I even go clown when I feel like ruining people's lives. I want to learn some new things but am deciding how I should go about that. Saving up for Blueshield, and that's about it.

Aha well if we haven't met you'll either have been keeping out of trouble, or you're really good at comitting crimes and not getting caught. Jokes aside, thanks for all the welcomes, hopefully I merge well with the rest of this community.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use