Get rid of the god awful Experimentor already.

Cupcakes_n_Hacksaws

You're god damn right actually.

But I swear there will be some asshole goodytwoshoes shitbag scientist that calls sec on you for vandalism one day.

It ain't vandalism if what you're breaking is already shit.

No, that'd still be vandalism. Less cared about, perhaps, but vandalism pure and simple.

Back to the subject at hand though, please keep this thread on the topic of improving or removing the Experi-MENTOR, rather than anecdotal arguments dealing with the users and effects of the Experi-MENTOR on the surrounding workspaces.

Do we have an E.X.P.E.R.I-Mentor page even? Didn't find anything on the wiki.

Could someone give us a rundown of what it can already do? I never mess with it and don't know personally. I'm sure others interested might not know everything either

Do we have an E.X.P.E.R.I-Mentor page even? Didn't find anything on the wiki.

Could someone give us a rundown of what it can already do? I never mess with it and don't know personally. I'm sure others interested might not know everything either

There is, I put it there after the thing was added.

http://nanotrasen.se/wiki/index.php/E.X.P.E.R.I-MENTOR

Honestly I think that space would serve better if it was added to medbay as a psych ward, perhaps swapped with toxins storage so science can finally have a break room.

ATM it's about as useful, and as used, as the library.

Honestly I think that space would serve better if it was added to medbay as a psych ward, perhaps swapped with toxins storage so science can finally have a break room.

ATM it's about as useful, and as used, as the library.

Library has uses. Mostly RP-oriented, but it's outfitted for shit; Playing DnD, a place for the journalist to work, club meetings, and it has the cool system of being able to store custom-written books on the server that last between shifts, and can be rented. ATM's fun for stealing people's money and fucking them over whenever they want to visit the candy vendor.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use