Seclite and Blueshield's Pistol

Plotron

They can fit. The pistol has a rail for that.

It'll be a simple addition.

Considering that the BS no longer has a tazer that can fit a Seclite, I think it'd be very good to add this here.

24eb17afdc.png

9851251804.png

Demonstration sprites, courtesy of Johannhawk.

Disabler would set this on par with the HoS's gun. I think it's fine with the taser and laser.

Which isn't an issue if you ask me, the problem is that if the person is passed your tile range for the taser you can't do anything to try and stun them, you either miss your taser shots, or fire lethals. Or you go bug Security for a normal taser. Plus, disablers are really useful for when you're outside of a head's office for example, and don't have access, unless AI responds and opens you just get to stand outside and watch the head get murdered, or fire lethals for an RNG roll in attempts to crit them.

Disabler would set this on par with the HoS's gun. I think it's fine with the taser and laser.

On the related topic of flashlight mounting, the HoS's sidearm still can't mount flashlights, when compared with e-guns or tasers. While this doesn't exactly stop the HoS from being one of the most heavily-armed and equipped individuals on the station at any given time, it's still a lost utility when compared to similar sidearms.

Which isn't an issue if you ask me, the problem is that if the person is passed your tile range for the taser you can't do anything to try and stun them.

But they cannot make an approach on you or the VIP without getting stunned at which point the person ceases to be your problem. I don't know how many times I have to say this, but evidently it's at least once more:

You are not security.

Chasing the criminal down is not your job.

Report the person to security and get on with your life.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use