Remove fat people vore shit

NTSAM

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greytider inside a greytider inside a greytider

Question: What happens if the first eaten tries to escape the second eaten? In this case the guy inside a guy inside the outside guy. Does that gib both the latter guys? Are there twice as many gibs? Or does it just delete the a guy and burst out of the outside guy?

In all of my time playing here I think I've seen people use this feature maybe three times and two of those times involved them asking if they could eat people and those people agreeing to it. The other instance was actually bad as someone was eating SSD people and other random people who were clearly afk (seeing as how it takes a while to actually devour someone).

I don't think this is really a reason to remove a feature. I don't care for it but it's also not something that happens often. I would, however, like to see better logs generated for this since that seems to be something that was lacking when the incident with the guy eating ssd people occurred.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use