'Cargo' having its own tab in the Crew Manifest

Saint Pepsi

Supply is Cargo/Mining

Service is Bar/Kitchen/Mime/Clown/Janitor/Chaplain/Librarian

Maybe my confusion derives from the fact that the Head of Personnel is the departmental head of both of those.

I always thought the Quarter Master as a kinda-head even though I knew it wasn't one. This is part due to being in charge of their own department and a guy I know who always played it on a private server. Not many of us played then so we treated him as a head but not as one. Bridge access at least.

I have nothing productive to add to this topic :|

Supply department also encompasses hydroponics, the kitchen, bar, library, chapel, mine and clown.

I think you mean the Support department.

But yes, I think we should have both Supply and Service departments on the manifest.

If they're worth a separate headset channel, they're worth a header in the manifest.

Also, recognise the sovereign right of Cargonia!

All hail!

Also, Tastyfish, I think it looks good with one change: "Support" to "Service" - to match headset channel & departmental names.

+1

If you get your own radio channel, you should be organized into that channel in the Crew Manifest.

Supply: QM, CTs and Miners.

Service: Bartender, Chef, Botanist, Janitor, Clown, Mime and barber.

Civilian: Chaplain, Librarian and Civilian/Assistants.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use