Tully's Wiki Edits

TullyBBurnalot

Right, starting this so I can keep track of what I'm doing.

1. Updated the Cortical Borer page with accurate ability information;

2. Minor edits to the actual information in order to make it less informal, reflect actual gameplay, and generally be more informative about what to do;

Fixed some grammar issues in the Cortical Borer page.

Edited by Guest

Updated the Administration page to reflect our current Staff (FalseIncarnate wasn't even a Senior Admin on that list, the fuck?!)

omg favouritism u promote teh admunz!!!!!12!*#@!

omgomgom-

But really, looks good so far aside from you being labeled Game Admin and not Master Buttface. ♥

Changes to the coritical borer page are especially nice.

Forgot to mention:

1. Minor edits to the various Sec Job SOPs, to correct grammar and provide internal consistency with existing SOP (Pod Pilot was left with most of its stuff copy pasted from Officer, title included, minor Detective edit);

2. Added the "obsolete" tag to the Zhan-Khazan page (seriously, what the fuck is that? Did we ever use that?)

As an aside, and I'm not sure if you've done it or not - but you should have a full compendium of Science's SoP on a single page and not merely scattered throughout the job pages.

From my observations security is lacking one, and it makes it hard to locate.

If you make a full page listing Science SoP, and one for Security SoP I'll take the time to edit the main SoP page to reference both of those, and further references to the individual job pages within each SoP segment.

I'm also personally in favour of removing SoP from job pages entirely, and having job pages instead link to the pertinent part of a page with a full list of Standard Operating Procedure for that department.

Food for thought.

I agree with Shadey and would also like to add that I feel the Standard Operating Procedure page should have an index of every single other SoP-related page, like Law SoP and the department-related SoPs that are currently being worked on.

Once I have some time off work and my internet is working again (my modem exploded), if you don't mind I'll work with you and go through and edit up the page a bit, format it and so on and so forth.

I was thinking we could personally utilize the existing SoP page, and have a departmental section that links to seperate departmental pages listing SoP sorted by job, and have the job pages (rather than list SoP) link to the pertinent section of the SoP wiki page.

Also interested in changing the numerics to bulletpoints.

Would look a lot cleaner, just let me know.

I reverted your direct additions to job pages with SoP in favour of having this..

For Standard Operating Procedure for this role and other security roles, please see [[standard_Operating_Procedure_(Security)#Head_of_Security|Standard Operating Procedure (Security)]].

on the job page linking to the pertinent section of Standard Operating Procedure for that role, obviously modified for each job for Science and Security.

Should reduce page bloat, and keep SoP from being "all over the place", and allows people to quickly reference the entirety of their departmental SoP just by looking at the job page and following the link.

Added the "obsolete" tag to the Zhan-Khazan page (seriously, what the fuck is that? Did we ever use that?)

as far as i can tell, its from baystation...

https://wiki.baystation12.net/Tajaran_Major_Clans

Yup, all our lore was shoehorned on at an earlier time, before Baystation had even finished their version, I've always wanted to bring it up to date, but it's pretty pointless honestly.

Furthermore, if you're mass-obsoleting the Tajaran lore:

http://nanotrasen.se/wiki/index.php/Njarir%27Akhan

http://nanotrasen.se/wiki/index.php/Hharar

They're all under the "Ethnicities" tab here:

http://nanotrasen.se/wiki/index.php/Tajaran#Ethnicities

Bit late, just wanted to point it out

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use