FNaF borgs

Tauka Usanake

First off I'm suggesting this because NTSAM got freaked out by the thought in the minichat. I apologize buddy but I have to post it now. Otherwise I think it's an interesting thing to at least think about.

I'm pretty sure everyone is familiar with Five Nights at Freddy's or Google so I'll get to my point. Make it possible that certain antag borgs can eat people who are right next to them. Make a screech, screams, gibbing sounds, and then a borg covered in blood with gibs and organs inside it. Horrifying, am I right? Well just wait if they get opened for repairs and all that meaty goodness falls out. Oh it sounds so fun.

No there's nothing wrong with me. I just REALLY want to see some kind of Horror Station 13 that's more than our current antags selection. I want to see things that make you shit yourself in the middle of the night. But enough about that, what do all you think? Implementation-wise or play-wise, whatever. I want your thoughts

No.

Fucking

no.

I thought this shitty game died.

Don't shove that garbage in here, christ

What made you think this is a good idea

I come here to avoid that cancer, not to be exposed to it even more

I want more frightening antags like what Ling was meant to be, but I don't want this.

Anything but THIS. I plead you, anything but this wretched shit.

Edited by Guest

I don't want anything to do with FNaF.

Seriously, in my opinion, it's an awful franchise [spoiler2]I understand other people have their opinions on it[/spoiler2], and doesn't really have a place here.

Edited by Guest

No there's nothing wrong with me. I just REALLY want to see some kind of Horror Station 13 that's more than our current antags selection. I want to see things that make you shit yourself in the middle of the night.

Wrong game.

As much as FNAF was a fantastic master class in how to execute a jump scare, it falls down right there because of one fundamental problem with jump scares: They only work once.

Similarly, FNAF is a one-trick pony, with the sequels becoming increasingly drawn-out and the whole meme culture around it particularly cancerous, even for meme culture.

It's something that should be left to rest.

FNAF had an interesting story I guess. But the games were.. bad.

This adding to the fact that a lot of the community of FNAF is one of those communities i want absolutely zero to deal with, I am going to have to say NOPE

PS: They tried to add it to other games such as Gmod and TF2, it's just filled with little kids that can watch paint dry over and over again and it'd be just as scary as the first time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use