Experimental Welder Should Fit in Toolbelt

ProperPants

Title. This isn't a high priority issue, but it's something that bugs me (and I assume others). I tend to work R&D, and as such I enjoy having a toolbelt full of tools. When research is maxed, I give myself an Experimental Welder since they're so good. My issue is that I have a toolbelt full of every tool except the E-Welder, since it's too big and has to go in my backpack. Again, minor issue, but it becomes annoying to have to go into my backpack for one tool and my toolbelt for all the others. I propose to make the E-Welder fit in a normal toolbelt, or if that's a little to powerful, to make it fit in a Bluespace Toolbelt (it doesn't, I've tried).

Its sprite is humongous, it's defienetely intentional.

It makes you choose between having an advanced one or one that you can fit in the belt. I don't think this should change.

agreed with flat but i have a alternative. the description says it does less damage to your eyes when it still messes up your eyes when used without a mask. Maybe make it so id doesnt do eye damage maskless

It has an increased capacity and self-recharges---all for something that can be mass-produced--ittt kindaaa needs a drawback.

It costs more to produce, requires plasma, and requires a competent RnD worker to unlock. Hell give it a gold, silver and/or uranium component if your gripe is that it's self-charging. EAGs are self charging and can put anywhere an E-Gun can be.

AEGs and Eguns can't be placed into a belt, and don't have TOO much of a size difference.

He means there's no drawback to using an AEG over an egun, becuase balance.

I'd be game for seeing the welder not give eye damage. It's a pretty bulky thing to carry around and if you have it, you could have gotten a welder and a mask just as easily instead, so there doesn't seem to be that much OPyiness to it.

EAGs are self charging and can put anywhere an E-Gun can be.

They also have unique drawbacks that energy guns don't have, as well; namely having a chance of irradiating their user to hell and back if they malfunction.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use