Unfair Perm Ban - Twinmold

GigglestheClown

Hey,

I was playing as a cultist and I thought it would be good RP to go against the cult and tell people on the station and help them out. I realized it was wrong when people started taking LOOC and I was very upset that people were getting upset by what I was doing. I thought that it was just good RP and I would never have done anything to annoy or upset people. I got contacted by Twinmold and I told him the whole story. I admitted that I was wrong and I looked up the exact rule that I broke for him. I said very calmly and politely how sorry I was, I said that I was upset that I had caused so much disruption. I said I am very sorry and I really didn't mean to do anything wrong and I was very sorry.

I typed a long message, saying how sorry I was and I really didn't mean to do anything wrong, I thought that would be the best thing to do ink this situation, I didn't mean to do anythign wrong and I was very sorry. I got a reply which was basically just ignoring that I had said I was sorry and I didn't mean to do anything wrong and I was treated very much like someone who was out to troll and cause trouble, that was not what I was out to do, I was out to play the game and not in any way meaning to do anything wrong, but the admin basically treated me like a troll. I then got a PERMANENT ban :/

I would like this looked into please, I know admin complaints never go anywhere because the admins all back each other up (obviously), but I would at least like it looked into :)

I would like this looked into please, I know admin complaints never go anywhere because the admins all back each other up (obviously), but I would at least like it looked into :)

First and foremost I will post say this is absolutely not true. I have demoted an admin due to complaints and 3 others have also previously been demoted for their actions being brought up.

First and foremost I will post say this is absolutely not true. I have demoted an admin due to complaints and 3 others have also previously been demoted for their actions being brought up.

alright, i take that back. Sorry about that.

A fellow admin (name will remain anonymous less they choose to confirm) even agreed that a permament ban was in order, considering it did make a huge impact and ruined the round for all the cultists, as you were revealing them, especially the ones who were on the bridge with you.

This, in my opinion, breaks Rules 3 and 6 as you weren't playing the role given to you (specifically properly), cultist (they would never reveal their presence without first consulting their entire faction, and even then would remain in the shadows), and were not playing responsibly in that you ratted out, while still a cultist (and even if they deconverted you, you wouldn't really remember anything while being a cultist), all other cultists.

As I'm sure I told you, you can file a ban appeal in the appropriate forums. I understand you are upset as you did apologize then. However, I felt that appropriate procedure should still be followed. I was merely observing that round, myself.

If this is the round I think it was, I was playing as HOS in this round as P.U.S.E.N. - This was very early in the round, and all of those who were involved agreed to forget that it ever happened (Everyone on the bridge plus one security officer) and the cult had a fairly successful round ultimately.

If not, then I have obviously got two rounds mixed up, and apologise for such.

I was the admin who told him to make it perma, you fucked everybodies round by announcing the cult, and this could have been easily avoided by simply adminhelping asking if it was alright

I see no grounds to keep this complaint open, if anything it should be against me who told twinmold to perma you.

This complaint will be closed if no additional posts are made to extend its lifespan, please post if you'd like to keep discussing this within the next 24 hours.

I think I was the cultist on the bridge with you. The one you outed as a cultist in front of the rest of the command team at shift start. Everyone on the bridge told you off in LOOC, and chose to ignore the information IC. My character walked out of there without so much as a strange look, and in the end, the cult still won. I was annoyed with you at the time, but I'd let it go by the end of the round. My round was definitely *not* ruined. I cannot speak for the other cultists, of course. You were lucky the heads reacted the way they did - had they acted on it, that definitely would have ruined the round. Personally, I accept your apology. Everyone screws up sometimes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use