NTSAM

• 4 weeks later...

- Added a snowflakey-ass half-effortatatified IC reason as to why he won't be on the station for a week or so.

I'm not really gonna "leave," I mean, I'm still gonna be on the forums A LOT and I -might- observe a round or two, but I'm trying to take a break from playing SS13 as it's really becoming quite boring to me. I nearly fell asleep IRL in one round last week, not because I was tired, but because it was literally so boring. I think I'll be back in 13-14 days or so, see if I can enjoy it more then.

Worst case scenario? I become Blackmage and just become a forum lurker that plays SS13 SOMETIMES.

also one or two social reasons, you know, Holidays are coming up soon and I'd like to spend more time with my family.

- Added a snowflakey-ass half-effortatatified IC reason as to why he won't be on the station for a week or so.

I'm not really gonna "leave," I mean, I'm still gonna be on the forums A LOT and I -might- observe a round or two, but I'm trying to take a break from playing SS13 as it's really becoming quite boring to me. I nearly fell asleep IRL in one round last week, not because I was tired, but because it was literally so boring. I think I'll be back in 13-14 days or so, see if I can enjoy it more then.

Worst case scenario? I become Blackmage and just become a forum lurker that plays SS13 SOMETIMES.

also one or two social reasons, you know, Holidays are coming up soon and I'd like to spend more time with my family.

What pleb wants to socialize with people in real life? Ya normie!

Just kidding, have a wonderful time.

Also, I'd hate to lose NTSAM's personality around the station, some of the regular players' normal RP really does add to the feel of the station and makes it more enjoyable for all!

What pleb wants to socialize with people in real life? Ya normie!

Just kidding, have a wonderful time.

Thanks.

Also, I'd hate to lose NTSAM's personality around the station, some of the regular players' normal RP really does add to the feel of the station and makes it more enjoyable for all!

Don't worry, NTSAM will always be how he is. And I'll come back, too, of course. Honk.

Or worst worst case scenario, something fucks up in your pc and you become me, only on the forums, dreaming of the day I return to paradise

my PC ain't shitware though :^)

jk ilu bro <3

Have a good holiday.

Thanks again.

I nearly fell asleep IRL in one round last week, not because I was tired, but because it was literally so boring.

This happened to me during a Traders round while admining. I woke up kinda panicky thinking something bad happened.

Nothing did, because it was Traders.

Fucking Trader rounds.

oh yeah since Shadeykins reminded me I'm backbut NTSAM's still temp dead

feed my overexpanded ego with love and kisses

EDIT: NTSAM lives.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use